News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wow. The T7 '69 R/T on ebay. Looks Stunning...

Started by Charger Aficionado, September 07, 2005, 01:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I keep wanting to stray away from my '69 R/T SE's original color (T7)...   I just found an Awesome painter that could do it black for me.   I keep bouncing back and forth between "brown" and black...   This baby looks SAWEET!!!     Now I'm back with T7.     If it had a black top and stripe, I'd be out.   I dig the White top/stripe combo!  

Anyone notice that he says it was Black originally?   Fender tag says F8 green...  

That car hit 25k FAST.     I guess somebody else likes it too...  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4573800384

Charger Aficionado

These '70 Tailamps have got to go...   I'd like to see the documentation of the mileage. 

Brock Samson

I like!.. ALOT! tail needs to be black too..
man, if i were you I'd be thinkin Rootbeer Float as well... ;D
Hey Afflictionado! Your T-7,.. isn't it a SE?..

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 07, 2005, 01:16:54 AM
I like!.. ALOT! tail needs to be black too..
man, if i were you I'd be thinkin Rootbeer Float as well... ;D

Love the "RB FLOAT" plate idea (thanks for that man)!      (RB=440)!!!  

Brock Samson

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 07, 2005, 01:23:53 AM
i guess now ya gotta round up Jessica...   ;)

http://images.google.com/images?q=jessica&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi&sourceid=tipimg

That list is Long yet Distingushed...   Sorta like umm well n/m...     ha ha
  I'll take "Biel" for $100.   lol  

Shakey

ChargerSG

Looks good, would not mind having that one in my garage....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

PocketThunder

I was in the same boat with my 500.  Its originally T7 and i wanted it to be black for a while now.  but i keep a file of pictures of hemi68chargers T7 500 in my computer and i keep looking at them to change my mind back to the original color.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ramit

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on September 07, 2005, 01:07:49 AM
  These '70 Tailamps have got to go... I'd like to see the documentation of the mileage.

I guess I do not know as much as I though I did.  I thought those were 69 tail lights.

cudaken

Over all it is a great looking Charger. I also think that is the wrong shifter. Like that would make me not want it.

Cuda Ken
I am back

DC_1

What makes you think those are not 69 tail lights?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Sydmoe on September 07, 2005, 09:44:12 AM
What makes you think those are not 69 tail lights?

No grey stripe on lense and in 70 they added a small rectangular reflector in the lense...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

DC_1

MoparYoungGun

:drool5: , that's a gorgeous car!
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 07, 2005, 08:20:45 AM
I was in the same boat with my 500. Its originally T7 and i wanted it to be black for a while now. but i keep a file of pictures of hemi68chargers T7 500 in my computer and i keep looking at them to change my mind back to the original color.
PT, personally, I would paint your car T7. I really think that is a cool and unique color, plus since it is a 500 I would tend to stick with the original color. Thats just my :Twocents: . Good luck on your decision!