News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 500 for sale .

Started by BigBlockSam, February 25, 2007, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

iwonder what he would take for this car

**Inactive Link Removed**
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

69_500

Looks like a pretty solid car all the way around. Some one is going to get a good 500, and will be able to enjoy it.

chaaargerb

It would have been a great car to get for the $9,000 he paid for it! It's at $21,000 and still hasn't hit it's reserve :flame: It's all about money

PocketThunder

Quote from: chaaargerb on February 26, 2007, 03:22:02 PM
It would have been a great car to get for the $9,000 he paid for it! It's at $21,000 and still hasn't hit it's reserve :flame: It's all about money

chaaargerb is that you?  From Wisconsin?  Who use to own my C500?

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chaaargerb

Yes It Is :laugh: Hows the old girl doing? Are you ready to sell her back?

BigBlockSam

QuoteIt's all about money   

:yesnod: i would pay around $20000  for it . Rene

PocketThunder

Quote from: chaaargerb on February 26, 2007, 04:29:06 PM

Getting close to finally getting worked on.  I did a resto on a 68 first to learn how a Charger is put together before i tore into the C500.  Hopefully this year it will go to the media blasters.  But sorry, I dont want to sell.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Don't let him lie to you, everything is for sale, for a price.

That 500 on ebay isn't too bad looking. I'd think he will probably get around $25-28K for it. If not more.

69_500

Still curious if anyone knows the VIN to the car for sale? I tried asking the seller, but haven't ever got an answer back.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on February 26, 2007, 05:41:09 PM
Don't let him lie to you, everything is for sale, for a price.

That 500 on ebay isn't too bad looking. I'd think he will probably get around $25-28K for it. If not more.

Looks like you were right on the money there Danny :yesnod:  Sold for $30k

69_500

If it was the price is Right I would have done alright. If I was bidding I'd have been short though.

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 26, 2007, 05:34:49 PM

Getting close to finally getting worked on.  I did a resto on a 68 first to learn how a Charger is put together before i tore into the C500.  Hopefully this year it will go to the media blasters.  But sorry, I dont want to sell.

Are you gonna bring your 68 down to NSP Car Show this summer?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69-DodgeCharger on March 10, 2007, 07:05:25 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on February 26, 2007, 05:34:49 PM

Are you gonna bring your 68 down to NSP Car Show this summer?

Sure.  But, what/where is the NSP car show? :shruggy:

69-DodgeCharger

In the summer on every Friday night in downtown North St Paul they close down 7th Street to normal traffic and only allow old cars in to park all along the street and theres just tons of cars to look at

PocketThunder

Ohhhhh Duh :slap: NSP = North St. Paul.   I'm already there :icon_smile_cool:

69-DodgeCharger

haha, yeah I cant wait for those days, Im gonna be there every week scopin out the cars especially Chargers, Ill bring a camera so we can share with people on here how cool it is