News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first Charger on eBay.

Started by Charger Aficionado, March 07, 2007, 02:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

This was the teal one that I listed for sale a few months back in San Diego.  It's sale helped my best bud keep his home from forclosure.  I'm glad it's painted, but I bet it still needs engine work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-1969-Dodge-Charger-Original-California-car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQihZ010QQitemZ200086213880QQrdZ1

How do you like my '70 XH Charger bench I put in it?:  lol

ChargerSG

Good to know since i was thinking in bidding on it, im so weak on a black 69 :icon_smile_big: Was it that Turkos one your friend wanted like $8500 for?
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: ChargerSG on March 07, 2007, 06:29:19 AM
Good to know since i was thinking in bidding on it, im so weak on a black 69 :icon_smile_big: Was it that Turkos one your friend wanted like $8500 for?

Yep.  Turquiose, or however you spell it.  ROCK SOLID car though.  I even gave him a rust free quarter panel patch off a '68 Charger.  Depending on quality of paint, it's worth at least 16k now.  Engine needs a wiring harness, and there are a few other issues I would look at to see if he repaired them... 

charger01

I was just looking at that car on ebay.  Looks very nice.  The bench seat /console combo kinda stood out to me. ;D  Hope he gets what he needs out of it. 

ChargerSG

I did spell it in Swedish :icon_smile_big:(saw it now). You dont think he had fixed the electical issues?
I have to say that that benshseat over the consol look diffrent :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Yeah, what's up with that bench seat/console combo? Is it a short console?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

This is the same guy selling the other Charger with the V21 hood option as well (he doesnt have documentation if the car was originally coded for it or even knows what the orig color was)
He has an email addy of ---- @ dukesofhazzardmovie.com though :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BMOTOXSTAR

Great,  Another E-Gouge, Mopar flipper. :rotz:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ChargerSG

Sadly there is to many of them...

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on March 07, 2007, 08:51:33 PM
Great,  Another E-Gouge, Mopar flipper. :rotz:

I was shocked to see it up so fast, but I really don't care what he does w/ it.  He owns it.  I will tell you though...  I MISS the car.  I want to know where it goes for sure.  This gal:

graced it as a hood ornament a few times ;)     (Very sentimental).

BMOTOXSTAR

I know what you mean. I had to sell my Charger last Summer,I had that car since 93'. I was able to get back my feet & bought another one. There is no Charger, to me, like the one I had. I even drove it in my wedding.
I sold it to a guy in town and he has it up for sale now  :flame:, on every site except for E-Bay. Makes me down right sad that I can't afford to get it back.
l
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)