News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone in Kansas ever hear of Swartz motor sports in Strong City

Started by ACUDANUT, March 06, 2007, 11:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Is this guy nuts, or what. ??  He has a 69 Charger "R/T" and changed the color from green to red and is wanting 90,000.
It is a 440 auto loaded with options.  What do you Kansas guys think.

moparguy01

never heard of them when i was down there. sounds like he's dreaming real bad.

BB1

Delete my profile

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RD

strong city is 30 miles from emporia, where i used to live.  between this guy and a acquaintance of mine from burlington, ks ( you may know him as mopardude on moparts), they both think mopars are made out of platinum, titanium, uranium 239 and elizabeth taylors jewelry cabinet.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

The70RT

Quote from: RD on March 07, 2007, 08:15:49 PM
strong city is 30 miles from emporia, where i used to live.  between this guy and a acquaintance of mine from burlington, ks ( you may know him as mopardude on moparts), they both think mopars are made out of platinum, titanium, uranium 239 and elizabeth taylors jewelry cabinet.

In other words he's not tryng to sell it? I went to a car show in Hartford over the summer. I didn't see that car but seen a burnt orange runner and the guy drove it but it was a rotissorie trailer queen........maybe him?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chargerfanatic

Never heard of them before. But Kansas is one of the leading manufacturers of Meth!!

87 Shelby GLHS

photon

If it is the same guy I spoke with.  They sell Golf carts.  He also told me they were the first ones to get six figures out of a hemi charger at the Barret jackson auction.  When I stopped by they had a 73 yellow challenger they wanted 15-20000.  They did seem a little pricey if I remember correctly.

ACUDANUT

Ya, that's the guy.  I heard they use the Golf Carts to "claim a loss in their taxes" and they try to sell Mopars made out of pure gold.  Wait until Uncle Sam gets a sniff.