News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parchment Interior

Started by 73ChargerSE, March 07, 2007, 05:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73ChargerSE

The code for my interior  on my '73 SE is parchment but has white seats, etc..  Does anyone have a picture of a parchment interior?  Does anyone make a dash pad cover that would be the correct color?  Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated.

no318

My 73 SE has white interior with parchment dash pad and carpet.  I guess that is how they came.

Charger1973

;)

Charger1973

A white interior car would have black dash, steering column, carpet and console.

73ChargerSE

Are the seats parchment as well, or would they be white with that package?  Would upper and lower door panels be coded as parchment or white?

Charger1973

It should all be parchment. 

no318

Thanks for the chart.  Mine is coded for E6L3 for light parchment seats.  I thought they were white.  Pretty small difference between the 2 IMO. 

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

73ChargerSE

Does Mopaints or anyone have the correct color dye for the dash?

WH23G3G

my 73 charger came with C2L3 Parchment vinyl bench seats. It's the only original color piece I still have in my car and it's only the back seat. My upper door frame color is HL2 - light parchment. I believe my door panels to be original, but the idiot painted them blue, not dyed. I see the top door panel is pretty much white. I've tried the Light Parchment interior paint from Mopaint and it's worked good on my door panels. But my dash cap and frame appeared to be dark parchment, not light parchment. I don't know how that works in with whatever interior package I have, but most I've seen with Parchment interiors have everything as Light Parchment, except the carpet.  I was able to see some untouched color on my dash and cap to determine it was the Dark Parchment, since I don't have a build sheet. Could some cars with the same C2L3 interior package come with dashes dyed light parchment and some with dark parchment? So I'm in the same situation, but I'm trying to determine if my dash is dark parchment what color would my steering column be? Since I don't have an original. What color would the headliner, package tray, and carpet be?  There's a 73 on EBAY now that has a Parchment interior. I still haven't found the three spoke parchment steering wheel, so I'm going with a tuff wheel.

73ChargerSE

The parchment dash on Ebay looks way too light.  My buildsheet is in 1,000 pieces, but I have a darker parchment than the car on Ebay. I'll take some pictures before work today.