News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

legislative watchdog section

Started by daves68, March 05, 2007, 09:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daves68

Just a suggestion - have a separate section dedicated to watching and notifying other members of some of the anti-car crap that local, state and the fed govt. may try to sneak through.  The only way to beat them is to expose them - as soon as possible, before silly laws get a chance.  There is one in Wisconsin right now where2 congressmen are appealing to the EPA to stop emissions testing (good) use some of  the money to instead fund area commuter rail (dumb) and use the rest of the cash to form a program to remove cars earlier than 1996 from the roads (BAD). They did this with no public notice and minimal news coverage. We need to be vigilant about this everywhere and this is a great place to start.
daves68

Charger_Fan

I agree, people need to be alerted about things like this. :yesnod:
The only problem is that if there is a separate section made for such things, it probably won't be viewed by as many people as it would if there was a "heads up" thread made in the general discussion section.
I could be wrong though, it's merely my opinion. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)