News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Wallpaper

Started by Magnumcharger, March 05, 2007, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 06, 2007, 08:59:31 PM
Someone just made me a desktop. Not sure how I feel about it? :shruggy:

I like it except for the mushroom in the background...unless you're that type......I don't think you are.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Arkgl01 on March 09, 2007, 09:28:48 AM
That first wall paper was AWESOME! Wish I could take photos like that! Here is the best wall paper pic I ever took..

That's fine & dandy...next time, you should suggest she lays off the beans prior to a photo shoot. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68chrgrwife

you guys look too close at that stuff.....LOl  I think it is just shadow....My opinion.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 09, 2007, 03:36:25 PM
you guys look too close at that stuff.....LOl  I think it is just shadow....My opinion.
No, I'm talking the blown out Levi's. I've done that to a pair of jeans before & it weren't pretty. :sick:

hehe :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

I wasn't even looking and I saw that. The picture doesn't impress me any anyway.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

Shelby's new wallpaper. I think I'm gonna have it made into a display board for her. So she can use it at Carlisle.

2fast4u

Whats with the mushroom?  ??? 
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 09, 2007, 03:46:10 PM
No, I'm talking the blown out Levi's. I've done that to a pair of jeans before & it weren't pretty. :sick:

hehe :lol:

HAHAHAHA
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 2fast4u on March 10, 2007, 01:11:14 PM

Whats with the mushroom?  ??? 
I don't know, that's just how he made it for me.

Magnumcharger

One that I made back in 1997...on a Mac, no less....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Magnumcharger on March 16, 2007, 10:47:53 AM
One that I made back in 1997...on a Mac, no less....
Looks good. :2thumbs:

CharlieCharger

I love that black and white picture of the 70. :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Alain426

70charger_boy

Here's some pics I stole from the site that I love!!!!!!!!!!

2fast4u

I have this one as my desktop wallpaper right now......
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

OldGuy

These were posted on the old Dodge-Charger.Com website - can't remember who put them up - but I like.  I use the Bullit one occasionally.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

Three more :2thumbs:
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Charger_Fan

Quote from: OldGuy on August 26, 2007, 12:08:32 AM
These were posted on the old Dodge-Charger.Com website - can't remember who put them up - but I like.
Looks like the works of Charger Bill. :)

firefighter3931

My current wallpaper...fwd conversion by 472 RTSE !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

70charger_boy

Charger_Fan

Yep, that 472 RTSE guy dares to be different. :D

pettyfan43

I did this one when Bull Run was on. I've been tinkering around with a much better one lately in Photoshop. I sent it to Mike and he got a kick out of it.

I DO have it is a larger, higher resolution version. If you like it, PM me with an email and I will email it to you.

TruckDriver

PETE

autodynamics