News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me find my build sheet or IBM card

Started by Bob9768, March 06, 2007, 12:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob9768

Is there a section on this site for people to match up build sheets and IBM cards with their proper owners?  I tried Chrysler Archives but as everyone says there is nothing for 1968 or newer.  I am sure some people probably have extra build sheets and IBM cards that they have collected over the years, and it would be very helpful to people like myself if they posted up the information in order to help try and get them back to their original owners.  The buildsheet in particular I am looking for is for a 68 Charger.  The first 4 digits of its sales order number is 8551XX.  If you have a buildsheet with a sales order starting with these numbers please let me know.

Stentboy

I have a IBM punch card that came the paperwork for my Charger. How can I be sure that it relates to the car? Is the car's VIN # on it?