News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had to turn off the new Duke's movie

Started by 1969R6RED, March 04, 2007, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

I like the new Chargers but I like the older ones WAYYY more. They should of used a new Charger for the movie. On that subject.. ;D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jaak

The movie did suck.... but April Scott ,.... makes Jessica Simpson look like a steaming bag of poo..... Man she was smokin hot.
It was worth sitting through that crap just to see the scene where shes trying on all those outfits :drool5:

Jason

The70RT

Quote from: jaak on March 05, 2007, 10:45:30 PM
The movie did suck.... but April Scott ,.... makes Jessica Simpson look like a steaming bag of poo..... Man she was smokin hot.
It was worth sitting through that crap just to see the scene where shes trying on all those outfits :drool5:

Jason

I bet she has less miles on her too ;)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

Quote from: charger01 on March 05, 2007, 11:05:31 AM
Quote from: MoparManJim on March 05, 2007, 02:55:21 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 05, 2007, 02:41:02 AM
Driving a perfectly good nice charger straight into a tree, what a stupid way to smash up the car, why would they do that?  not even a jump or a cool wipe out or anything, just drive straight into a tree and smash up whole front of car, who thought up that stunt, stupid as @#$%

hey, Bo couldn't see the darn road as Howey had so much dust kick up an Bo was doing his best to keep on the road and when he did finaly see where he was going the tree was right in front of him an he hit the darn thing. If you was traveling about 40 MPH an had dust all around you and you didn't know where and couldn't see where you was at or what you was near an at the very last second you seen a tree or somthing that was to late to stop an you knew if you hit the brakes you would still peg the thing, what would you do? probly what Bo did. I think and say this movie was alot better then the 05 movie was. The jump at the end was bad as that car should have been over the gap an landed by the time they should Hogg looking out an downward. The scene was moving fast an yet the jump itself was moving slow though. I love how they tilt the camera side ways every now and then . 

Jim
Iam sure he understands why they hit the tree. I think what he is saying is." why coulnt he just have spun out"? why destroy a charger for no reason.  It's not real life Jim , Bo is not real. Cmon Jim

I know that Bo isn't real but Johnatan is though. Even is he would have spon out he probly would have still hit the darn tree though, he was to close to it by the timne he saw it. 

Jim

Brock Samson

SeattleCharger

Quote from: MoparManJim on March 05, 2007, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: charger01 on March 05, 2007, 11:05:31 AM
Quote from: MoparManJim on March 05, 2007, 02:55:21 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 05, 2007, 02:41:02 AM
Driving a perfectly good nice charger straight into a tree, what a stupid way to smash up the car, why would they do that?  not even a jump or a cool wipe out or anything, just drive straight into a tree and smash up whole front of car, who thought up that stunt, stupid as @#$%

hey, Bo couldn't see the darn road as Howey had so much dust kick up an Bo was doing his best to keep on the road and when he did finaly see where he was going the tree was right in front of him an he hit the darn thing. If you was traveling about 40 MPH an had dust all around you and you didn't know where and couldn't see where you was at or what you was near an at the very last second you seen a tree or somthing that was to late to stop an you knew if you hit the brakes you would still peg the thing, what would you do? probly what Bo did. I think and say this movie was alot better then the 05 movie was. The jump at the end was bad as that car should have been over the gap an landed by the time they should Hogg looking out an downward. The scene was moving fast an yet the jump itself was moving slow though. I love how they tilt the camera side ways every now and then . 

Jim
Iam sure he understands why they hit the tree. I think what he is saying is." why coulnt he just have spun out"? why destroy a charger for no reason.  It's not real life Jim , Bo is not real. Cmon Jim

I know that Bo isn't real but Johnatan is though. Even is he would have spon out he probly would have still hit the darn tree though, he was to close to it by the timne he saw it. 

Jim

If you are going to smash in the front of a nice charger in a dukes movie, at least drive it into something better than straight into a tree at 40, like the white convertible bimmer with the horns on the hood, or maybe a cop car, or a deer maybe,

I get the idea that you are saying there is no way that he could not have run into that tree. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

CHARGERMAN2007_69

The cars made in the movie was probably just junkers from the junk yard.  At lests they got a good last run Right?
1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 05, 2007, 09:17:41 PM
I like the new Chargers but I like the older ones WAYYY more. They should of used a new Charger for the movie. On that subject.. ;D
Did you mean this one?

Brock Samson

Goldfinger71

I watched a few minutes of it then I turned away.It did not interest me at all! :rotz:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!