News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I am announcing a Group Buy on the Ultimate Rides 71-4 B-body dash pads!

Started by AZ-Nick, March 04, 2007, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ-Nick

I am announcing a Group Buy on the Ultimate Rides 71-4 B-body dash pads!

These are the best dash pads on the market!! Unlike some mfg. that simply repairs your pad and leave the old foam on, these pads are of new construction with NEW foam and they are built on a Steel Frame, not on plastic.
This dash pad is for the 71/74 B-body, (Dash is for either A/C or no A/C) and the color is Black. These dash pads are built on Metal Frames and not Plastic.
MFG states that the Color dash pads are an additional $100.00, in most cases the color is built into the material and not dyed. There are no refunds on all custom-made color dash pads. These pads are of awesome quality. Shipping freight is approx . $48.00-$57.00 depending on your location.
Mfg states that these are steel frame only and there is a core charge of 195.00, which will be refundable when we get your core. Your core has to be in good condition, it could only have surface rust.
As of now, the time frame for ordering and shipping a dash pad is approx 6 to 8 weeks. (This will shorten later) We manufacture most Muscle car dashes.

Because of the demand, supplier pricing on these will be at a much higher price quickly if not already. I want to keep the price as low as I can for a group buy so I will sell these at $589.00 until May 1st.
If you are interested in purchasing a 1971 - 1974 B Body dash pad in this group buy and you want to be put on the list, please PM me here on DogeCharger to be put on a Group Buy List.  I will try to have 1 at the Mats for all to see and feel.....
Thank you, AZ-Nick 
Nick's Classic Parts
http://www.nicksclassicparts.com

Charger-Bodie

i would just like to say that we had these guys do a dash pad for a 70 challenger a couple of years ago a the work was top notch second to none awesome :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ