News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look I created a message board

Started by mustanghater, September 06, 2005, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: drailed on September 07, 2005, 04:47:07 PM
Guess he could be doing worse things with his time though.
You've got a point there...at least he's not out tagging or egging Chargers. :frog:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

mustanghater

hey hey hey, what else do you expect me to do....get a job!  :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

golden73

Brock Samson

mustanghater

I do need to support my addiction?  :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum

Johnny SixPack

Ahh yes, ye brazen youth!

Soon the mighty purse strings from on high shall snap shut, young one.

And thy money tree shall wither, and produce no yield.

Then where wouldst thou be?

Hearken unto thine elders, make use of their knowledge.

'Tis high time to take up the yoke of some fruitful labor, and make use of thyself.

Lest ye be a fool for all and forever.

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mustanghater

I want what your smokin.

anyone want to be lucky 22?
New Muscle car forum

73ChargerSE

Quote from: mustanghater on September 07, 2005, 06:53:40 PM

Yea, you might find a car quicker.  Getting a job isn't that bad. (Cash for parts)

Plumcrazy

Quote from: formula_440 on September 07, 2005, 07:32:13 PM
Ahh yes, ye brazen youth!

Soon the mighty purse strings from on high shall snap shut, young one.

And thy money tree shall wither, and produce no yield.

Then where wouldst thou be?

Hearken unto thine elders, make use of their knowledge.

'Tis high time to take up the yoke of some fruitful labor, and make use of thyself.

Lest ye be a fool for all and forever.

Went way over his head. :rotz:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Brock Samson

TheGhost

Quote from: mustanghater on September 07, 2005, 06:53:40 PM

Yes.  How old are you?

I waited untill I was 18 to get my first job.  I never had any money, have no credit, etc.  I still don't have much of either.  The earlier you get a job, the better off you will be.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The Mad Scientist

Where is your tech section?

Hard to have a car site without one. 

Without the beloved tech section, all posts will follow the realm of I like this car, I don't, political threads begging to be locked, and yes the dreaded 05 Charger threads.  Speaking of which...   Would you post that in the B body section?

You do have some neat sections.  If I may suggest oh magnificent and mighty administrator you find some technical/mechanical wizards to fill your ranks.  The presence of those that know what they're talking about might encourage others to join your site. 

May I also humbly suggest that you try redoubling your recruiting from other places.  Pretend to sell your site.  You need to know what people want.  May I suggest a poll "what do you want?" on your site. 

Yeesh.  If I give you any more pointers you'll have to make me a mod.   ;D

Steve P.

Hey Mhater,, you posting about your site here is like parking your used up 1981 Chevett in front of the Cadillac dealer... This behavior is not cool... :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

HalfastAMX

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 07, 2005, 10:37:06 PM
more like an ant doin an elephant   ;)
His aunt doing an elephant?

Old Moparz

MUSTANG HATERS TEK FORUM STUFF

Subject: Car is running hot.

Q: Please help, my car runs at 250 degrees & makes steam when I get to a light. What could be wrong & what should I do?

A: What kinda car? If it's not a Charger, it must be a peace a crap so don't fix it.

Q: It's a 71 with a 318.

A: It's almost a peace of crap so shut off for a couple minutes or as long as the lights red so you can get to wear your goin. When its off at the light make sure you gotta killer stereo so the ricers that pull up cant here the motors not on. The'll think your bad ass with some loud metal & will be afraid to look at you & nevr no it aint runnin write.

Subject: My car stalls & runs sluggish

Q: When my car is cold it stalls, what could be wrong? It runs better after its warm, but sluggish.

A: Well make sure you start it after its in the sun awhiles. Is it a dark color like black or a darker color like dark black? Try gettin rattle cans at home depot & paint the hood black or dark black & then you'll soak up the sons heat. The sluggish thing should go away if you get some reel good gas like premium.

Subject: What is the maximum compression to run on pump gas?

Q: This is a question that nobody agrees on, as it can vary greatly due to cam selection. We rarely go over 10-1, even with aluminum heads. Unlike some small combustion chamber designs, hemi's have little quench at low compression. If the engine is efficiently filling the cylinders, a small camshaft can cause detonation, even at low compression ratios. We build many under 10-1 compression street engines that exceed 700HP. Too much compression for the octane of the fuel will be more detrimental to engine performance than compression that is slightly low. Note: higher altitude engines can use slightly more compression. Which compression ratio, in your opinion, might be best in a 3400 pound A-Body?

A: How the fuk wood I no?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

73ChargerSE

Brock Samson

HalfastAMX

dam, i thunk i was kinda mean.................old mop takes the cake

Old Moparz

Why do you say that? I joined his site.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

Quote from: mustanghater on September 06, 2005, 08:18:34 PM
what is this make fun of mustanghater day?

I thought every day was make fun of mustanghater day. ???

Wakko

Great thread...I love it I love it.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 07, 2005, 11:47:34 PM
MUSTANG HATERS TEK FORUM STUFF

Subject: Car is running hot.

Q: Please help, my car runs at 250 degrees & makes steam when I get to a light. What could be wrong & what should I do?

A: What kinda car? If it's not a Charger, it must be a peace a crap so don't fix it.

Q: It's a 71 with a 318.

A: It's almost a peace of crap so shut off for a couple minutes or as long as the lights red so you can get to wear your goin. When its off at the light make sure you gotta killer stereo so the ricers that pull up cant here the motors not on. The'll think your bad ass with some loud metal & will be afraid to look at you & nevr no it aint runnin write.

Subject: My car stalls & runs sluggish

Q: When my car is cold it stalls, what could be wrong? It runs better after its warm, but sluggish.

A: Well make sure you start it after its in the sun awhiles. Is it a dark color like black or a darker color like dark black? Try gettin rattle cans at home depot & paint the hood black or dark black & then you'll soak up the sons heat. The sluggish thing should go away if you get some reel good gas like premium.

Subject: What is the maximum compression to run on pump gas?

Q: This is a question that nobody agrees on, as it can vary greatly due to cam selection. We rarely go over 10-1, even with aluminum heads. Unlike some small combustion chamber designs, hemi's have little quench at low compression. If the engine is efficiently filling the cylinders, a small camshaft can cause detonation, even at low compression ratios. We build many under 10-1 compression street engines that exceed 700HP. Too much compression for the octane of the fuel will be more detrimental to engine performance than compression that is slightly low. Note: higher altitude engines can use slightly more compression. Which compression ratio, in your opinion, might be best in a 3400 pound A-Body?

A: How the fuk wood I no?
:haha:

DC_1

ok I gotta join over there.... errr..... I mean THEIR......for sure now!!!!