News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 - New Purchase - Fully Restored - **3/14 Updated Pic's**

Started by Gotta 68, March 03, 2007, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Shakey

It looks like the one I spotted in GA late last year.  There are pics on here somewhere.

plum500

That is one fine looking Charger. Wow. :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Wow, what a beautiful Charger! :drool5:
Congrats to you. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

yeah man you did what we all give for advice.
buy a bitchen car in the first place...
  Mr. Angery did the same thing...   and Black and Blown too...
       :drool5: :METAL: :2thumbs: :punkrocka:  :wave:

WELCOME! this is an awsome site! look forward to more pics too .  hint, hint..  :yesnod:

TruckDriver

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :cheers: :wave:

NICE CAR!!! and welcome to the site. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Bullit_68

Thats a beautiful Charger i love that color.

Welcome to the site

NYCMille

WOOF! ... Dude, REALLY REALLY nice car... w/ AC to boot, man, whose better than you - welcome the club and enjoy it! :yesnod:

Stentboy

Doc74

Awesome ride, totally love that color.
Welcome to the greatest site on the net .

hemi68charger

Good freakin' God that thing;s BeeeeeeYouTeeFul !!!

Nice job..............

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

LargerCharger383

Gotta 68

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Charger.  And, to answer a few questions asked, the color is from Dupont's Hue's Line - Copper Sunset.  The resto is brand new.  The engine had only 100 miles on it when I bought it.  I don't think a photo was ever on this site, but the car was on eBay where I contacted the seller & immediately cut to the chase & ended the auction early & the car was never anywhere near Georgia.  Originally it was sold in Southern California & always stayed there and now always will!  Brock wanted more photo's so here we go.  The seller sent me before, during, & after resto pic's.  In the photo the car looks fairly nice.  But, in person that paint & all wasn't that great.  I even have a receipt from Earl Scheib dated 2/18/81(my freshman year in college) for $69.95.  It was painted "Glamore White".  The receipt also states "in" at 7:35am "out" at 3:00pm.  Pretty wild, huh?! 

Gotta 68

Here's some more right after the media blast!  Pretty solid car, huh?  sc

Gotta 68

More media shots.  You could tell the car lived all it's life in the desert of So Cal.  No rusted out areas!  Then, paint shots... sc

Gotta 68

More paint shots!  sc

Gotta 68

Gotta 68

The builder knew what he was doin', huh?  sc

Gotta 68

Pretty awesome, huh?  And, I've decided to take it to Mopars at the Strip at the end of this month.  See what happens.  Should be fun.  sc

Back N Black

Very, very nice thats the way to do it buy one already restored just jump in and go.