News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Locked topic pool

Started by 41husk, September 06, 2005, 10:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

What about those other homies dressed in yellow & posing with their yellow cars? They were funnier looking.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

Quote from: Troy on September 07, 2005, 01:37:56 AM
Quote from: Iceman on September 07, 2005, 12:29:08 AM
oh snap...what happened to it?
Hahahahahahahaha... well, at least I didn't lock it. Did you know I can hide things on this board? :D

Troy

im really curious as to how that thread could have possibly gone so wrong that it got locked/deleted/hidden whatever happened to it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Here's the one i've had for a while...looks like the same pic from Wakko's pic.
My favorite is the Aunt Jemimah looking putz on the left. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

They might be better off spending their cash on pimple cream instead of rubber band tires.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Quote from: Drache on September 07, 2005, 04:29:04 PM
Another one bites the dust! ? :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2574.0.html

Bummer I had to work on my house today. :( I had some good material lined up for that thread before it got locked. :yesnod:

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on September 08, 2005, 12:35:36 AM

Bummer I had to work on my house today. :( I had some good material lined up for that thread before it got locked. :yesnod:

The funny thing about that thread was that nothing objectionably explicit was said in it. It was all in Chris's filthy perverted mind.  :devil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 07, 2005, 02:54:25 PM
They might be better off spending their cash on pimple cream instead of rubber band tires.     :icon_smile_big:

haha

:popcrn:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Iceman on September 08, 2005, 01:12:30 PM

The funny thing about that thread was that nothing objectionably explicit was said in it. It was all in Chris's filthy perverted mind. :devil:

Nope, not here.....homosexuality & politics are hand in hand, no? ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mefirst

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on September 08, 2005, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: Iceman on September 08, 2005, 01:12:30 PM

The funny thing about that thread was that nothing objectionably explicit was said in it. It was all in Chris's filthy perverted mind. :devil:

Nope, not here.....homosexuality & politics are hand in hand, no? ;)

Chris are you saying in a polite way that Politicians are al Homos :icon_smile:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mefirst on September 12, 2005, 01:21:53 AM

Chris are you saying in a polite way that Politicians are al Homos :icon_smile:

I think he's saying that all homosexual politicians like to hold hands.