News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Before and after shots.

Started by 73chgrSE, February 28, 2007, 04:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Here are a couple shots of how it looked last year(old and off white) and a couple ones from last week. :laugh:

I just put those cheap seat covers on for now. ;)

mikepmcs

White to black, no downside there!!! :METAL: :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger1973

Too bad I love the look of a triple white 73/74 SE  :'(    It looks good though, nice work!

73chgrSE

Quote from: Charger1973 on February 28, 2007, 05:00:00 PM
Too bad I love the look of a triple white 73/74 SE  :'(    It looks good though, nice work!

Me too, there probly weren't too many like that. But a white interior just shows too much dirt and wear. It was pretty easy to dye the old stuff black and cheaper than buying all new stuff. Hopefully I'll put the money I saved into the motor.

mikepmcs

YOU DYED THAT!??
That turned out sweet!!!   Remember don't ever wear white in the summer. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

73chgrSE

Thanks. Only the original back seat, door panels and trim,sunvisors and interior louvers were actually dyed(and sealed). Front seats were recovered, they were not salvagable. Plus new carpet and new headliner. The dash and center console is original.

If I'm ever in the back seat I wont be wearing any pants!!!  :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

41husk

Quote from: 73chgrSE on February 28, 2007, 05:38:07 PM
Thanks. Only the original back seat, door panels and trim,sunvisors and interior louvers were actually dyed(and sealed). Front seats were recovered, they were not salvagable. Plus new carpet and new headliner. The dash and center console is original.

Thats not good if your alone :o
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 41husk on March 01, 2007, 08:53:14 AM
Quote from: 73chgrSE on February 28, 2007, 05:38:07 PM

Thats not good if your alone :o

depends who is with him
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Ghoste

Nice work.  I like the white guts just as much personally but I know what you're saying about keeping them clean.