News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 1974 Dodge Charger Rubber Reveal mouldings coming soon

Started by chargerkid, February 28, 2007, 03:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

Tom...I will sell some for your feather Duster/Ford Focus.

BMOTOXSTAR

Robbie,
  You have them ready? Would you sell me a set or are you mad at me? I think Gilbert wants a set as well. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

Quote from: chargerkid on February 28, 2007, 03:38:10 PM
Are any of you 73 or 74 Dodge Charger owners looking for a new set of the "Rubber Reveal Mouldings" for the bumpers?  I will have the rubber reveal moudling soon. This will be a six peice set.  Three peices in the front bumper and three for the rear bumper. I am not too sure the exact date.  I am currently taking orders.  Actually, contact info for those that need them. Once they are done, I will contact the person.  I am not too sure what I will have to charge for these.  I do want to keep these priced resasonably so hopefully I can sell alot to keep the price down. 

Thanks and email me with your info if interested.

Rob
rob@rocpar.com

hi Rob - any word on completion of rubber reveal mouldings??  thanks

draftingmonkey

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on February 28, 2007, 06:33:58 PM
I want them, including the beams surrounders... eeehm, If I can afford them. Will be great get pics before buy.

I agree on the beam (aka headlight surrounds).  Hope you make those too.

Rob - your email is full (at least that is the message that got kicked back to me when I dropped you a line this a.m.)

twilt

Quote from: chargerkid on April 11, 2007, 03:01:54 PM
Hopefully be end of summer/early fall.  Also looking at doing the "Dual Valances" for 71/72 and 73/74 Chargers.

It would appear to me that Rob already gave a time frame for when they might be available.  ;)

Judhudson

I don't mean to sound impatient, I am just bumping this thread to see if this project of reproducing these is still going on.  Any new news on these?

BEAPARTS

If Rob doesn't come through send me a set and I will make it happen. We had plans for that part, all I need is a decent set to copy.

tkkruzer

I feel like a motherless child, but do these fit 73&74 R/R's too :2thumbs: TK

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

tkkruzer

chargerkid

BEA Parts...Mike,

Yes the rubber reveal mouldings are still in its process.  I still need to get those things from you.  I will try to make it to your shop if you still have them.

I heard that someone is reproducing the Road Runner pieces.

Nice job on the lenses.

Rob

tkkruzer

hey Rob do you remember who the someone was that reproduced the R/R mouldings? i'd like to know..... :2thumbs:  TK

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT

BMOTOXSTAR , I'm in total agreement with you on the Popcorn, and will also add this.......!!

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

BMOTOXSTAR

I guess that BE&A is not going to make them now since Rocket Rob (chargerkid) is or was going to make them. :popcrn:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 02, 2008, 07:05:58 AM
I guess that BE&A is not going to make them now since Rocket Rob (chargerkid) is or was going to make them. :popcrn:

it has been more than a year now - what is he doing!

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 02, 2008, 07:05:58 AM

i just received a email from Mike and he said he does not have a good set to make them from - i thought you had a good set for him??  I am not sure what is going on?? 

BMOTOXSTAR

Yeah man,
  I sent him pic's and he said he was not going to make them since another company was. :shruggy:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT

Maybe Rob owns the nicest set in the country to duplicate from?  :popcrn: :scratchchin:

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 04, 2008, 10:09:50 PM
Yeah man,
  I sent him pic's and he said he was not going to make them since another company was. :shruggy:

Mike - sent me an email stating he does not have a good set to reproduce them from!

TUFCAT

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 05, 2008, 03:47:06 PM
Maybe Rob owns the nicest set in the country to duplicate from?  :popcrn: :scratchchin:
\
Actually in this case, I wasn't trying to be funny or a smart-ass.....  I'm pretty sure I remember Rob saying he had an NOS set of front and rear fillers.  Seriously.   :angel: