News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got a 69 charger R/T today #'s match!! pics!!

Started by 69charger2002, February 27, 2007, 11:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

Quote from: 69charger2002 on February 28, 2007, 03:29:45 PM
wow this topic got interesting.. anywho the parts car is SICK, i thought it would break in half on the way  home, but all i lost was the gas tank, a quarter extension, and some leftover engine parts that were in what WAS the floorboards. pretty sad old car, white hat special too. good for parts, maybe it'll make me a few bucks and the R/T will be a little cheaper than i paid..  the R/T is nice, it needs paint, my plans are to just drive it as is a while, i have 4 others in the middle of paint/resto right now.. so i really didn't have the money for this one at the time, but when you get the call, what do you do.. lol 
ps no it is not for sale.
wi chargerguy... father and son project. .that was FUNNY. this would take a hell of a lot more family than 2 people though. even hlpag's mexicans would gasp at this one

Big L, the 6 pack charger is the one car that has alluded me. i would LOVE to own one. but MAN they are getting up there in price. i don't have any 70 383 or 440 4 speed cars, only a 68 383 4 speed project car, all #'s matching needing restored.

Well keep looking, I might like a nice automatic car for a 5 speed conv. kit someday.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

69charger2002

how about a 70 R/T rough auto? i'm about to list it on ebay, i have the numbers matching motor and tranny for it etc.. but it's nasty lol
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

RT DAVE

Hey Trav,
How many of your cars are roadworthy and how often do you drive them?  Just curious.  Not a rip or anything as I'm sure you probably drive the ones that are safe more than I drive mine.   Do you have any hemis? 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

69charger2002

hey dave, no rip taken. of the 13 i now have, i'd say 7 are driveable as is. one i just got i drove home and it blew a head gasket 3 hours away. working on it now. now how often do i drive them? admittedly not often. traffic in baton rouge is horrible, but most importantly i haven't paved my driveway yet so i don't like getting them out in the gravel if i can help it. but i do drive the 74 cuda and the white 69 charger quite a bit(meaning maybe 200 miles each a month. the rest i just crank and move around now and then..
trav

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on March 01, 2007, 07:36:07 AM
how about a 70 R/T rough auto? i'm about to list it on ebay, i have the numbers matching motor and tranny for it etc.. but it's nasty lol
trav

say if you dont mind me asking, do you have any 68's or 69's youre about to put up for sale?

69charger2002

no i sure don't. listed a 70 R/T on ebay a few minutes ago. but no 68-69's left to sell sorry

dpm68

Well...taking into account that not everyone updates their sites as much as they could, and given his existing ones with the additions, it still comes out to more Chargers than I have. But the one I do own keeps me plenty busy, that's fo sho...