News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

watching a bronx tale...

Started by Khyron, February 27, 2007, 10:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

and saw a light blue 69 Charger with Black vinyl in the background during the first kiss scene.

thought I would share.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

Yeah and the lead next to Robbie D is getting tried for murder.... WTF ???
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Actor Facing Murder Rap: I'm No Monster
Friday, February 23, 2007 10:45 AM EST
The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) — Former "Sopranos" actor Lillo Brancato Jr., who faces a real-life murder charge in a police officer's death, said he isn't the thug he believes he has been made out to be.

"I'm not the monster that they portray me as in newspapers, a cold-blooded killer and all of that. I'm not that person at all," he told WCBS-TV in a jail interview that aired Thursday.

Brancato and a co-defendant are awaiting trial in the December 2005 shooting of Officer Daniel Enchautegui, who was shot while off-duty.

Prosecutors said Enchautegui confronted Brancato and Steven Armento while they were breaking into a Bronx apartment in search of prescription drugs. Armento is accused of firing the fatal shot.

"I know in my heart I was in no way responsible for the death of that police officer," Brancato told WCBS. His lawyer barred questions about the shooting, according to the television station.

Brancato made his debut starring opposite Robert De Niro in "A Bronx Tale" in 1993. Brancato went on to appear in more than a dozen movies and had a recurring role as a would-be mobster on HBO's "The Sopranos."