News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Great...snow again

Started by 70charginglizard, February 28, 2007, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vainglory, Esq.

the University of Minnesota closed down for snow.

the University of Minnesota never closes down for snow! :icon_smile_dead:

Rocky

I'm in the north San Francisco bay area, I took a picture of the snow on a hill yesterday while I was at work.  I don't think you can make it out between the crappy phone picture and the clouds but it was there.  Pretty rare for the area.  We also had a 4.2 earthquake tonight.  I didn't even feel it, but my friend 4 miles away said some books fell off his shelves.  I'll take earthquakes over tornado's any day.

Rocky

Charger74

Wow, I think most of the state of Iowa is closed.  They actually even closed the schools here in Des Moines.  That doesn't happen very often.

mikepmcs

As I did last storm, here is my yard in it's current state.  The heavy stuff isn't going to come down until this afternoon, yippeee!
I imagine I'll be making multiple plow runs in my neighborhood throughout the day. :-\

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

onemintcaddy

That's a 8 foot fence in my back yard in MN. Can't even see the 76 eldorado in front of the hearse back there :-*
How Meany can say, They drive there 401-K

Charger1973

We had snow drifts one year so bad that they were over the roof of the house!

69-DodgeCharger

yeah twin cities got hit so hard last night, they called off school the night before, they have never done that in the 12 years ive been going to school here! hehe, i just got done digging out my car, was under at least a foot of snow

onemintcaddy

We got it up hear in St.Cloud also. Moved my 56 out side so i could work on the wife's eldorado. No snow all flippen year untill I try to do somthing. :rotz:

Brock Samson

i love that photo!

why don't ya add it to the funny pics thread in the
Lighter Side"?..

nice and toasty here...
im gonna go wash my cars...

onemintcaddy

68chrgrwife

Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2007, 01:45:37 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 01, 2007, 01:10:11 PM
Quote from: kab69440 on March 01, 2007, 12:57:36 PM
Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2007, 12:03:15 PM
We are now under TORNADO WATCH!!!!!!! Until 6pm tonight!!!!!  They just closed all our surrounding schools, in anticipation of these storms! (Don't know a dam thing about tornados, cause I'm a Cali. girl!)  (We're now in Northern Middle Tennessee) Kind scary! :yesnod:  :scared: :o  .......Dam, and I can't find my ruby slippers!!! :rotz: :shruggy: :icon_smile_big: :boogie:

Mrs.Skip68

Tornados are awesome. Wait until you witness your first one up close and personal. You'll be hooked! I chase every funnel cloud I find. Whatever else I am doing at the time goes out the window. I have had the privilege of watching one from it's inception to it's demise. Nearly a 6 mile path and moving faster than my old Power Ram could go to keep up with it. I haven't seen a single funnel cloud since I bought a camcorder a couple of years ago.
:iagree:
            Except when they are headed right at you :o

Now it's even better!!!! I just went to our basement/Garage(Chargers bedroom ;D) to move boxes out of the storm room and it's leaking water all over the freakin place!!!! I miss california!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod: Mrs.Skip68

Mrs skip..

I am in cali right now (San Diego) and it has been cold and very rainy here the last two-three weeks...like flooding rain...it's crazy.  I have been living here for 6 years and never seen rain like this since I left Jersey...which I miss by the way.    I had my yard flood out the other day...it was wierd.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on March 01, 2007, 04:24:59 PM
Kelly, let's put our snow tires on and go out!

I wanna go play!!!  I miss he snow...never get to go home in winter always summer time..damn
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Big Lebowski on March 01, 2007, 09:37:02 PM
Oh my, and here in sunny San Diego it's a nice warm 72 degree day,  :icon_smile_big: yawn. It sucks here. :D

hey it's has been rainy here though a lot in the last few weeks....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

68chrgrwife

Quote from: onemintcaddy on March 02, 2007, 12:25:59 PM
We got it up hear in St.Cloud also. Moved my 56 out side so i could work on the wife's eldorado. No snow all flippen year untill I try to do somthing. :rotz:

i love the picture looks like the car is a person smiling out from under all that beautiful white stuff...
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Rocky on March 02, 2007, 03:09:00 AM
I'll take earthquakes over tornado's any day.
Even the kind that pancake freeway overpasses?  :scratchchin:

Quote from: onemintcaddy on March 02, 2007, 01:31:36 PM
The Lighter Side"?..  ???
Here... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2709.0.html :)

That is a pretty funny picture, I agree. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

rt green

and then the snow came......again
third string oil changer

Rocky

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 02, 2007, 02:47:43 PM
Quote from: Rocky on March 02, 2007, 03:09:00 AM
I'll take earthquakes over tornado's any day.
Even the kind that pancake freeway overpasses?  :scratchchin:

Yup, I don't spend much time under freeway overpasses.  Do you?