News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some new pics of my '73 project car

Started by Charger1973, February 26, 2007, 08:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

I thought id post some updated pics of my car.  It still needs to come back apart again.  I had to put it together temporarily when I lost my garage space last summer. I have been doing what I can when the weather will allow, but with any luck I will have a 2 car garage soon.  :D

71ChallengeHer

Charger1973

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on February 26, 2007, 08:11:28 PM
That doesn't look in to bad of shape.

This is what she looked like when I found her

Beer

Great progress! Wish I could show some!
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

71ChallengeHer

Judhudson

Charger-Bodie

all the work will be worth it when you get er all finished up!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger1973

Thanks  ;D  Its really not as much progress as id like but I guess I have only had it for a year now and it all takes time.  This is the car that is going to be Plum Crazy.  I chose the color the day I found the car.  I just loved the way the white interior looked and wanted a color that would set it off.