News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

07 ram QQ 4x4 thunder road or 07 jeep wrangler x?

Started by WM23N1, February 24, 2007, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WM23N1

OK now I have a huge dilemma here. I have a house under contract i am selling and I'm going to make a killer profit on.I'm going to purchase a new vehicle and I have narrowed it down to a 07 ram QQ 4x4 thunder road or 07 jeep wrangler x. I would have to special order a jeep like I want and I can find a new QQ ram on the lots for 26k which is about what a jeep would cost. i already have an 87 ram 4x4 so i dont really need a truck so I could buy a jeep for a daily driver and some weekend fun. But a new hemi 4x4 ..well its self explanatory. decisions..decisions...
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

71bee

Decisions, decisions......

My wifes '97 TJ Wrangler was totalled last month. that was a fun lil' 4X4.  now, we're gonna snag a new 4 door JK. The new suspension on the '07 model Jeeps are killer!!!

Spike

Sell the 87 Ram and get both  :scratchchin: Just a thought. Like you said though since you already have a truck, go for the Jeep.