News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The new Chargers...Possibly a 2 door?

Started by 69-DodgeCharger, February 25, 2007, 12:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69-DodgeCharger

look at this pic

look at the bottom left pic! is that someone really good at photoshop or is that custom built or a possible option because the new Charger looks sweet with the two doors, i would def buy it like that only the R/T or SRT8 option though

Vainglory, Esq.

I think whoever TommyZ is, he's pretty good at photochopping.

69-DodgeCharger

HITMAN 149

that does loooook sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!! i bet DS could do some job on that thing!!!!!!!! hhhmmmmmmm?????????? hehehehe
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

moparguy01

its still ugly. at least with the concept in '99 that was a 4 door you could weld the back doors shut and lengthen the front doors and it woulda looked good. this thing is just ugly.

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: moparguy01 on February 25, 2007, 01:38:21 PM
its still ugly. at least with the concept in '99 that was a 4 door you could weld the back doors shut and lengthen the front doors and it woulda looked good. this thing is just ugly.

true

charger490

how about a new charger 2 door like this one

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

deputycrawford

The new Charger is growing on me. I am getting used to it. The two door version in the pics looks really good. I would even buy the two door version.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Afflyer

I particularly like the Sublime Green, and Go-Mango versions myself.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Old Moparz

I didn't know the new Charger was a 4 door.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

41husk

yep! and they can make the Magnum the first Charger station wagon.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

konigcharger

here is a pair

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

ACUDANUT

I like the new Charger, But it needs a different name.  It does not even resemble a Charger. period.  :rotz:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

HITMAN 149

i like the one in the first photo..with the body kit!!!  :icon_smile_big:  i think it looks bad ass... imagine in a sublime green!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerboy69

Quote from: Afflyer on February 25, 2007, 10:20:07 PM
I particularly like the Sublime Green, and Go-Mango versions myself.

Bradley

I have to agree. I like the sublime Chargers as well. . Did I say that  :o  I hated these stinkin cars when they first came out. But now I would take a SRT8. They are nice looking.

The 2 door in the top picture is a nice looking car.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ponch ®

its a 'chop. Been posted at LXForums and Chargerforums ad nauseam.

The Viper wheels that fit the Charger, however, will soon be reality. :yesnod:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68chrgrwife

Quote from: hobobum149 on February 26, 2007, 11:22:51 AM
i like the one in the first photo..with the body kit!!!  :icon_smile_big:  i think it looks bad ass... imagine in a sublime green!!!

Hubby loves sublime green too.  He's hoping to get me the new challenger in sublime!  I personally want plum crazy purple!  (yeah, I'm a girl)!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

19Charger68

When they build this 2 dr. it will be called the Malibu Charger!
Bruce

dodgeboy67

i really wish dodge would just change the name of that thing to the intrepid so we can quit with this discussion

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 25, 2007, 10:23:28 PM
I didn't know the new Charger was a 4 door.

New Charger? Where can I find one?
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

RD

2dr chargers look like ford mustangs to me... but hey, i could be just seeing things.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander