News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger emblem to RT

Started by bricklayer, February 23, 2007, 03:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bricklayer

Do they attach different as far as locating holes what do i need to do to swap on the back of car and sail panels  69 charger   thanks  tom

RECHRGD

WHAT!!! Your making a CLONE!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!  Now that we've got that out of the way;  When I did my 68 I had to fill the holes where the Charger emblem went and drill new ones for the R/T in order to have it look right.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Hemidog

here's a pic of R/T holes.
oh, and shame on you  ;D

Chatt69chgr

Thanks for the picture of the RT holes.  i need that info for my RT clone project too.

UFO

On the `69 it does not say "charger R/T". just use the "R/T" emblem.

Mfr426

Just did this conversion on my 69 SE to 69 RT SE. Yes, you have to fill the "Charger" holes in the rear and redrill the holes for the R/T badge. Sorry...it's a bit of work...

Chatt69chgr

On the 69, are the R/T letters centered below the lock hole?

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bricklayer

Thanks for the info. What about on the sail panels can I just keep the Charger tag or is this differnt also thanks  tom

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bricklayer on February 25, 2007, 08:41:50 PM
Thanks for the info. What about on the sail panels can I just keep the Charger tag or is this differnt also thanksĀ  tom
unless its an se the emblems on all 2nd gen sail panels are the same just saying charger
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............