News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is your all-time favorite T.V. shows??? (Past/Present)

Started by skip68, February 23, 2007, 12:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Allen,
I know that was meant as a rhetorical question but I'll answer anyways.

Nope, those are pretty much the ones I watched more than others and enjoyed more than others. I've seen quite a bit of other shows of course but watched those most of the time.   I remember like it was yesterday watching Life of Riley late at night on my black and white TV in Hawaii when I was supposed to be sleepin'.

Oh yeah forgot the Little Rascals.  Ok i'm really done now.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

"Life isn't father knows best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed......for reconstructive surgery"   :icon_smile_big:

Anybody know a good therapist out there for poor ol' Mike?   ???  :pity:  :scope: :image_294343: :smilielol: :smilielol: (Just kiddin!) ;)
Mrs. Skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

41husk

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 23, 2007, 03:10:15 PM
Allen,
I know that was meant as a rhetorical question but I'll answer anyways.

Nope, those are pretty much the ones I watched more than others and enjoyed more than others. I've seen quite a bit of other shows of course but watched those most of the time.   I remember like it was yesterday watching Life of Riley late at night on my black and white TV in Hawaii when I was supposed to be sleepin'.

Oh yeah forgot the Little Rascals.  Ok i'm really done now.
yep!  that was a couple impressive list, I forgott all about our gang (little rascals)  That was a great show!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

Man, I really miss all those "POLITICALLY IN-CORRECT" shows!!!! :icon_smile_big:  :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TeeWJay426

Can't believe nobody mentioned one of my all time faves.... M*A*S*H.... had some of the best writing of any TV show ever. Current favorite would have to be '24'.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

John_Kunkel

Quote from: skip68 on February 23, 2007, 03:41:54 PM
Man, I really miss all those "POLITICALLY IN-CORRECT" shows!!!! :icon_smile_big:  :yesnod:

One of my favorites in that category was Amos 'N Andy. I recently found a DVD with all of the shows in the series; a real grin.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

mikepmcs

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on February 23, 2007, 04:08:03 PM
Can't believe nobody mentioned one of my all time faves.... M*A*S*H.... had some of the best writing of any TV show ever. Current favorite would have to be '24'.

I never could get in to that show for some reason, but my dad really liked it.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

I know i'm forgetting a few too.

Movin' On
CHiPs
Emergency
Hardcastle and McCormick
Adam 12
Cannon
Rockford Files
Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Mission: Impossible
Dragnet
Mannix
Ironside
Riptide
The Streets of San Francisco
S.W.A.T.
Blue Thunder
Black Sheep Squadron
Desert Rats
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
Star Trek (I'm burned out on it now)
Battlestar Gallactica (the original and the current)
Space 1999
Lost in Space
The Lone Gunmen
The Greatest American Hero
The Incredible Hulk
Seinfeld
The Munsters
The Benny Hill Show
WKRP In Cincinnati
Happy Days
The Jeffersons
CPO Sharky
MASH
Cosby Show
F Troop
Saturday Night Live (the very first cast line up only)
Second City TV
Beavis and Butthead
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

skip68

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 23, 2007, 05:35:31 PM
I know i'm forgetting a few too.

Movin' On
CHiPs
Emergency
Hardcastle and McCormick
Adam 12
Cannon
Rockford Files
Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Mission: Impossible
Dragnet
Mannix
Ironside
Riptide
The Streets of San Francisco
S.W.A.T.
Blue Thunder
Black Sheep Squadron
Desert Rats
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
Star Trek (I'm burned out on it now)
Battlestar Gallactica (the original and the current)
Space 1999
Lost in Space
The Lone Gunmen
The Greatest American Hero
The Incredible Hulk
Seinfeld
The Munsters
The Benny Hill Show
WKRP In Cincinnati
Happy Days
The Jeffersons
MASH
Cosby Show
F Troop
Saturday Night Live (the very first cast line up only)
Second City TV
Beavis and Butthead

Yeah, Adam 12 and Emergency rocked!!!! :yesnod:

GTX

Did anyone mention Get Smart?

As I'm reading these lists I try to think of the theme songs ( yeah, I'm bored) and the Get Smart theme song came to mind.

mikepmcs

Definitely on my lengthy lists above.  Great show.

I'm sorry I'm late, Chief, but I was stuck in the car for almost twenty minutes.
I know, 86. The traffic.
No, the seat belt. I can never get that darn thing unbuckled.

v/r
Mike

my73charger

Several of my favorite tv shows would have to be:

F Troop
Big Valley
Bonanza
Gilligan's Island
The Duke's of Hazzard

MichaelRW

Sea Hunt
Rin Tin Tin
Fury
Sky King
Leave it to Beaver
The Andy Griffith Show
Hawaii Five-0
Mannix
Cannon
Barnaby Jones
Chips
Emergency, Squad 51
Dallas, I know, I know it's a soap but I liked JR's business dealings
Coach
Evening Shade
Star Trek - the original
Seinfeld
Home Improvement
Northern Exposure
Dragnet
The Rockford Files
Wagon Train
Route 66
Flipper
Rowan & Martins Laugh In
Vega$
20/20 (when it first came out and had more hard hitting news stories)
CSI
Law & Order SVU
The Sopranos
Jericho
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

MichaelRW

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 23, 2007, 12:53:54 PM
Sea Hunt

what was the flying Dr in Austrailian bush one?..

The Borax one?.. i for get as i git older..

Dobie Gilis...

Oh..
  LEAVE IT TO BEAVER!!!!

The Borax one was Death Valley Days.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 23, 2007, 12:39:22 PM
well it sure shows your a product of the '70s... lol!  :icon_smile_big:

im more a product of the '60s (dinosaur) with shows like F-Troop, Mc hales' Navy, Gunsmoke, Capt. Kangaroo..  :laugh: Bewitched, Time Tunnel, twelve o'clock High, (the Quinn Martin Productions) Short lived cool shows too anyone remember the spacemen go to caveman times show called "It's about time"... with Larry Storch?..
anyone remember Fractured Flickers?..
So Many Shows.. wow... i remember route 66 and saw the Beatles on Eds' show when i snuck outta bed... at 8:00 pm..
fun thread..
capn kangaroo was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Oh yeah, a couple more.  HR Puff n' Stuff(no, i have never done drugs), Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour, and The Banana Splits. :icon_smile_big:

OK, I swear I'm done now.

skip68

There was a cool cartoon that had motorcycles....They were chopper bikes, (Might of been called chopper?) They were a gang....anyone....anyone....Bueller  ??? :shruggy: :slap: Anyways, I always liked that one! :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

skip68

I think mid seventies.....???? I think one of the characters (The talking bikes) was named, "Chopper!" ???

70charger_boy

Ok here is my list
1 CHiPs
2 Magnum P.I.
3 Dukes of Hazard
4 The A Team
5 Good Times
6 Hardcastle and McCormick
7 Voyagers (does anyone remember that show)
8 Rockford Files
9 Kojack
10 Trapper John, MD
11 Musclecar
12 The incredible hulk (should be no. 1)---bill bixby, lou ferigno

mikepmcs

Chico and the man, most definitely on my list.

Jack Albertson
Freddie Prinze
Scatman Crothers :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

skip68

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 23, 2007, 07:50:28 PM
Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch maybe???

YEAH!!!!!!! I loved that show! I was such a tom-boy and hated girly cartoons!!! That was a cool cartoon. I actually saw it on some cartoon channel last year, and had to show my son...he got a kick out of it! Would love to have tapes of it! Thanks Mike you rock!! :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68