News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car experts. What the heck is this?

Started by Khyron, February 22, 2007, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Found this in a old garage \ barn in the middle of nowhere. But I have no idea what it is...

I've been on google for over an hour  ???

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

no318

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Daytona R/T SE

Definitely a 1936 Ford.

I definitely want it !

It looks like it's the rumble seat roadster-probably the most desireable 36 Ford body style there is...worth some $$$$ if it's solid. Still worth saving even if it's a rust bucket.

Again, I WANT IT !!!!  :'(

Brock Samson

they are worth a ton. how long since that garage has been opened? it looks like it aint been open since WWII..
that's what ya' call a patina..

Khyron

I'm going to call the guy and get some prices, I have a friend that wants it. BUt the place is a gold mine... not to tease, but there are other cars there...

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

41husk

I bought a building a few years ago,(The Mopad) in the garage was a 53 Desoto, the guy said it ran the last time he messed with it.  He had sold it 6 months earlier but only recieved a deposit.  He was gonna try to get a hold of the guy but if he couldnt before we closed I could do with it what I want.  The day we closed I drove straight over there and opened the garage, the car was gone.  Don't know if he got a hold of the guy or decided to take it and sell it again?  I wish I had offered some money.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dkn1997

here is my buddy's 34 for comparison.  pics taken 2 days ago.
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)