News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoration expert

Started by chargerguy111, February 15, 2007, 09:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerguy111

Has anyone ever heard of Danny Helms?He has a resto shop in Shelby,NC.He works on Chrysler muscle cars only.Im getting ready to let him do some work on my 68 Charger.If anyone has ever heard of him,please reply.Thanks!

bull

53 views to this thread and one reply from a guy who's never heard of him. I'd say the guy's not very famous.

moparguy01

ive never heard of him either. I wonder how much of a expert he is. since most guys considered experts at least 1 person on this board would know of them.

gtx6970

I can't say I've ever heard of him. Not that that means much.

I know of Walt Clarrk Classic Restorations does Mopars exclusively and then there is Hodges Restorations. Both I highly recomended and are Mopars only

jordyjim

dos,nt he work in a fish and chip shop, in walthamstow, london?

jordyjim

sorry my mistake it was elvis who worked there,,,heh heh

ACUDANUT

AirborneSilva

Can't say I've ever heard of him but hey, maybe you will make him famous - hopefully for doing a great job and not screwing you....

barnfindcuda

there is a place in nc. i have heard about, does some mopar stuff,  aarons custom auto restorations