News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dear Abby

Started by mikepmcs, February 20, 2007, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Dear Abby:
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning,
and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows
that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job
five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is
smoke cigars, cruise around and bullshit with his buddies while I have to
work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't
even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed:

Clueless

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore. You're
a United States Senator from New York . Act like one.

Heehee :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CharlieCharger

I used to read those forums in the newspaper, some of them are actually rather funny  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)