News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Bucket Seat Backs

Started by koshe, February 17, 2007, 01:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koshe

Mine are gone...any leads would be helpful!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Legendary interiors sells repro backs
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

koshe

I have them. Problem is, how do I attach them?  I never had the originals to begin with.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: koshe on February 19, 2007, 10:30:54 AM
I have them. Problem is, how do I attach them?  I never had the originals to begin with.

I have a set and i think i talked to you about them but i lost youre # pm me if you still want them
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

koshe

bill440rt

The repros are the cardboard backings only. Then you have to recover them with the vinyl from Legendary. Then, you have to attach them to the seat somehow, which stinks because no one repro's the clips!!
That's where you need to reuse your originals. But, for those that don't have them, now you're stuck scrounging the swaps looking for a junky set to rob the clips off of.
Those clips would be a GREAT, universal part for the repro companies to start making. 
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Brock Samson

great info thanks alot!  :yesnod:    ... :-\

JimShine

It doesn't end with the clips. The bottoms are shaped with a metal brace that is curved to give the cardboard shape. Without that they don't look right.

There has to be a better way to make these that would retrofit.