News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pictures of F3 Frost Green 69's

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, February 20, 2007, 12:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

Could you post pictures of your F3 Frost Green 69's
Jeff

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

duo-stripe

I've got some pics of my '69 roadrunner in that particular color if you like

Grtz Marcel
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

deputycrawford

Here are pics of mine.  The engine is all stock. Really, it is. You want to race for alittle money.   Just kidding. Enjoy.

http://geocities.com/kc8lbo/charger/charger.html
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

DodgeChargerNeeded

By chance do you have any better side or rear shots. Getting a car F3 69 Charger on Thursday and was thinking about putting torq thrust on it. I think you just made the decision a little easier.
Jeff

deputycrawford

I had one pic of the rear while I was driving away from a friend's house. I will have to look for it. I also have burnie pics but should not incriminate myself on the internet....lol :angel:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.