News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My dedication to the great folks of this forum:

Started by TylerCharger69, February 19, 2007, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Hello again fellow forum members!!!   My internet is still down  but  I'll get right to the point.

My band, Sevendeadly, has just posted another track on our site.  This track entitled "Resurrection" is a personal dedication from myself to all of the members here at the Dodge Charger forum.  I think the song will hit home for the majority of the members here.   The song is basically about a car  (a Charger actually) that was left to sit and rot before someone finally came along to rescue the car.   The lyrics are written as if the car had a mind, and thoughts of its own, but could not move because of a selfish owner who refused to do anything with it.  I sometimes think...."What if a car had a brain and a mind,  and what would it be thinking of?"  Well....as the song goes.....the newly restored Charger gets its retribution as its driven passed the selfish, previous owners house...only to see him sitting on the porch,  in a wheelchair,  with oxygen tubes and what not.    Only difference.....the previous owner can not be restored and death is most certain.
Anyway....that's just a brief description of the lyrics,  but you will get the full effect upon lending an ear.  As I said...this song is dedicated to all of you, who have bent over backwards to help not only me, but each other in our time of need.  You all are great people.  Here is the link:

http://www.numberonemusic.com/sevendeadly

Hope you enjoy it....also....we are looking for video footage of Charger owners first obtaining their cars which appear to be in meager condition  as we are planning a video to go with the song.  Videos of the restoration process will be helpful as well.   If you have interests in having your footage in the video....you may call me, anytime  at (361)425-5444.      Thanks again everybody.......Ace

Wheels of Terror

;D ;Dwow!!! AWESOME!! I have wondered too, about the things our cars would say. Excellent lyrics!! I would have liked to understand them all! do you have the lyrics written anywhere on your page? I looked through your entire site and could not find them.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

TylerCharger69

I just sent them to ya wheels of terror.   Maybe I ought to post them?......Well....if I have more requests for them....I will be glad to.    The lyrics that is......lol......Thanks everybody......Ace

http://www.numberonemusic.com/sevendeadly
http://www.myspace.com/sevendeadly7band       

Wheels of Terror

Thanks Tyler!!!!! Your band does sound awesome by the way!!!!! Do you have any cds out? :METAL: :METAL: :2thumbs:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

TylerCharger69

Once all of these demos are wrapped up...then the cd will be released with the "cd" versions of our material.  In other words....they will all be re-recorded and then mastered which the demos aren't mastered.  I will keep you posted though.    Ace

And....I'm hoping to have my internet back up in a couple of weeks.....I'm using a friends computer to communicate right now....lol

Brock Samson

i'd like to say Congrats since i know from personal experiance how difficult it is to pull a decent CD off,.. in fact my band didn't quite succeed in doing it...
Right On as we Old Hippies say..  Glad someones still out there DIY...

mikepmcs

Ace,

THAT WAS AWESOME!! :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

Can't wait for the CD. 

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

AKcharger

TylerCharger69