News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY LETS GO RACIN BOYS!!!!!!!!

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, February 18, 2007, 02:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

So whos watchin the daytona 500? i know i am :icon_smile_big:, they had a show last night about the history and it focuses 20 mins on pete hamilton and his 70 superbird :yesnod:

NHCharger

These pre-shows get lamer every year. Can't they find someone who can sing on key.
I did not realize the first hour was actaully going to be an advertisment for Toyota. ::)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

I will be watchin in the garage.  I am scraping the undercoating off of the underside so no compressor or tools running today. It makes it a lot better with all the comforts of inside out here. PC helps too  :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Telvis

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

twilt

You call that Racing? I call it boring. What I find lame about NASCAR is that If someone wins 2 races in a row, the rules get changed to prevent a 3rd. No thanks...... I went junkyarding today instead. 

The70RT

The70RT

TruckDriver

I went and saw my girlfriend til she had to go do something. I got home around lap 65. Seems that I am getting to see all the good stuff :icon_smile_big: I home Martin wins :yesnod:

EDIT;  I HATE KEVIN HARVICK :puke: I never from day one liked him :puke: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :down:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 18, 2007, 06:49:49 PM
I went and saw my girlfriend til she had to go do something. I got home around lap 65. Seems that I am getting to see all the good stuff :icon_smile_big: I hope Martin wins :yesnod:

EDIT;  I HATE KEVIN HARVICK :puke: I never from day one liked him :puke: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :down:

:iagree:  He's a bass turd

Chargen69

THE CHARGER PUNK

U see that wreck?? that 1 driver finished the race on his roof ripped right on by the finish line on his lid :yesnod:

Chargen69