News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What was the hardest stage of your chargers resto?

Started by Chargeraddict, February 06, 2007, 10:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chargeraddict

Ya im in about 2 and a half years on my resto, i think im doing a really good job...She should be in paint by march or april of this year, so im trying to figure out if it possible to have her on the road this summer. The engine and tranny are sitting waiting to go in, the grill and dash are all restored, got all my brakes and suspension done, its a matter of doing my fuel/brake lines, wiring the car, and the entire motor/tranny deal...putting the glass in....Im not really counting on having the interior done, as long as i have a seat so i can drive her...been waiting 26 years for this...

72chargerSE

Dealing with a prima donna painter....

Not saying all painters are prima donna's, just some..well, this ONE!  :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

Quote from: uskatebetter on February 06, 2007, 10:56:38 PM
I think the hardest part of the restoration is when you dont have any money to get anything done haha
hahahahah skater beat me too it!!!!!!!!!!! :P
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Troy

Te hardest part for me is keeping things rolling. I have spurts where I get a ton of stuff accomplished and then it seems like nothing happens for months. I wish I could keep a steady pace but I'm always juggling time with other priorities.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

sanding

sanding

more sanding

ohhh aand did I say sanding?

damn this car is long :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

The70RT

Saving the car for 29 years and finally building a garage just to do the Charger knowing since I am a one man crew it will take a while, and now scrapping all that gooo from the underside :icon_smile_dead:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hemidoug

Without a doubt....BODYWORK!!!! It's the most expensive and frustrating part of any restoration. Just finding someone who will do a good job is a task worthy of superman. Then you have to pay for it!!!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Telvis

Finding time... I should have been finished a long time ago. I seem to never have enough time to accomplish much.