News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Leather seats in 68?

Started by rarefish, February 16, 2007, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rarefish

Were leather seat available in 1968. I saw this 68 R/T that was for sale and the interior trim code was listed as
CCX. My 1968 Dealer Color & Upholstery book shows all interior code to be C6*  with the * being the color
code. No CCX code shown or is there listed a leather interior option. ???

UFO

No, but the grain would give the impression of leather.

8WHEELER

No leather option for 68, I can't believe how many people on ebay try that, along
with power seats.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

I can, the bay has very little to do with helping people restore cars.

runningman

I had Legendary do my 68 covers with leather inserts front and back........They look nice......smell nice too ;)

rarefish

The CCX trim code that he listed in his ad must have been a typo right? Has anyone ever seen a fender tag with a CCX trim code?

69CoronetRT

Quote from: rarefish on February 22, 2007, 09:26:32 PM
Has anyone ever seen a fender tag with a CCX trim code?

No but I've seen tags with part of the 6 covered or rusted so it appears the second character is a "C".

A "C" could not be a valid code. It's a number for '68.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Corellian Corvette

Will legenary make the seats in leather? That might be a nice upgrade!

bull

Quote from: 8WHEELER on February 17, 2007, 05:46:03 AM
No leather option for 68, I can't believe how many people on ebay try that, along
with power seats.

Dan

No power seats in '68? Are you sure?