News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new 68 front & rear door panels!!! nice!!! just got em!!!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, March 03, 2007, 01:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220085753762&rd=1,1

hey guys.. i just got my front & rear door panels from this guy (not knockin anyone else's panles, since i know some members make em too!!) !!! they are really nice!!!!! top nocth work!!!!! just wanted to give some kuddo's and a lil heads up!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ChargerSG

Good to know since im about to buy 4 new myself, but if you compare them to the orginal does they look stock?
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Just 6T9 CHGR

I'd like to see a pic of them installed.......not sure of the puffyness
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

HITMAN 149

i'm not a "purist/original/stock" type of guy...and as my panels are beat to shit, these look awesome, and look just like any other stock lookin one's i've seen!!! they have a nice cushion to them. they don't seem "thick" to me, i actually didn't realize how "thin" panels were?!?!?  i think they look great for the price!?!?!?!?!?  :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

terrible one

Those look pretty cool. And that seems like a good price if they are of the quality described and fit well.

Judhudson

Please post pictures of them on your car, I'd like to know if everything fits properly.  I might make an order!  I hope they can do Legendary Saddle Tan color.

BronzeOnSteelies

Hitman, that is a great deal. Let us know how they fit. I need a whole set also and that price is very good.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
it might be a bit...since i'm not at that stage of the resto yet!!! car should be ready in @ 2 weeks from the mechanic!!!!  :drive:
but as soon as they go on..i'll ley ya know!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Judhudson

Emailed them asking if Saddle Tan is an option.  Can't wait to see the pics!

charger_mike75

I just got some of this guys plain door panels for my charger he does an excellent job.