News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2.5 Minute "BULLRUN" Trailer! Check it out guys!

Started by NYCMille, February 16, 2007, 03:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

jasonfromIKILLYA

march 13 is a hell of a day!!  New Type O Negative record and this show!  Hell yeah.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

THE CHARGER PUNK

Got decals? :o ;D

Johnny SixPack

How appropriate that you got the "01".  :icon_smile_big:

Looks to be one hell of a show, Mike! :cheers:

Definitely a once in a lifetime experience. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

chargerboy69

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on February 16, 2007, 04:30:00 PM
Got decals? :o ;D

It looks like 01. Kinda hard to tell for sure. EDIT. .Yep it is. I did not see the side pictures. That will work. The trailer looks kick ass.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

RT DAVE

Quote from: NYCMille on February 16, 2007, 03:28:37 PM
http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/02/bullrun_on_spik.html

This will give you a bit more of an idea on the show...

Are you the guy who tells the other dude to go "F**& himself" or "piece of S*&^t"in the trailer" ?
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

NYCMille

Yea... the car was covered in stickers... looked kind of like an old Nascar and the "O1"... everybody kept refering to us as the General Lee in a Tuxedo... so I was ok with that. In the promo I'm the guy fastballing the helmet and saying, "COME ON YOU P*USSIES!"...

My parents must be so proud. ::)

Blakcharger440

Oh no. Not the dreaded 01 sticker. :rotz: Your car is too good for that but ya gots to do what ya gots to do for show biz!
Congrats and cant wait to see the show!

NYCMille

Believe it not that "01" sticker was a blessing in disguise....

ds440

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BrianShaughnessy

Thanks Mike!   That looks to be some great stuff!  Can't wait.   :icon_smile_cool:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

BB1

That is Freeeeeeak'en awesome, Way to represent the Charger few and the proud. :patriot:

Did you put a DC.com sticker on your bumper?  ;D
Delete my profile

70charger_boy

TruckDriver

Ok, I gotta ask. If any of the cars got damaged, who covered it? Looks cool though :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

NYCMille

QuoteOk, I gotta ask. If any of the cars got damaged, who covered it? Looks cool though
- Can't tell ya' man... I promise you though what you see will be exciting...

QuoteThe real question is "who won"?  Mr Angry???
- Can't tell ya' that either...

Believe me, I wish could... but then what would be the fun of watching?

Skued

QuoteThe real question is "who won"?  Mr Angry???
- Can't tell ya' that either...

Believe me, I wish could... but then what would be the fun of watching?

I'm just guessing here...but I think I'd put my money on 01 :icon_smile_wink:

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

70charger_boy

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparguy01

looks too much like that monstrocity bs cannonball run that USA did a few years back. It was awful, but i liked the old school way.

dkn1997

That's sick, Mike.  I can't wait to see it.  When you posted about the cops in ny city letting you do it all, you said "this car gets me into and out of more..." 

You said it!!
RECHRGED

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks good Mike.  Who was your partner?  A friend or someone they paired you with?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NYCMille

My partner was one of my best friends from High School (Jim) so for us this was dream come true... we used to sit around in my parents basement and just recite lines from Cannonball Run.... thus my Captain Chaos avatar...

bull