News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spoiler question

Started by 73chgrSE, October 15, 2006, 09:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

I want to add on a rear spoiler but I've always thought that the two types that usually go on 3rd gens appear alittle to small for the car. I'm not looking for anything like a Daytona, just similar to the gull-wing but alittle larger. Does anyone know of another car that has something similar like a GTO or something, or a good custom spoiler maker?

Jim Curnane

I see your on line know I want to put front and rear on a 72 rallye should I buy the Gull Wing or Go Wing ???

73chgrSE

I would say gull wing. That's probly what I will end up with too.

Jim Curnane

daytonalo

That body looks great with a Nascar style duck tail spoiler , Make one out of alum

Charger1973

I agree.  I saved these from ebay I think a while back.  I like the looks of the spoiler on it.

daytonalo

I wonder if that spoiler is available

Charger1973

Someone told me it was a 69 Camaro spoiler but I dont know enough about them to know for sure. 

Ghoste

I'm glad you put the pic there.  That spoiler looks really good on the back of that car and when I first read "ducktail", I was thinking not so nice.  That's what I get for being close minded. :P

hemihead

I believe that is a Camaro spoiler.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

moparguy01

trust me. its a camaro spoiler. I've only installed 4 of them in the last 2 years on various customers cars. im fairly sure i'm going to put one of my car too,  cause i think it looks good on the car, and i dont care for the gull wing type spoilers.

THE CHARGER PUNK

a 69 judget gto spoiler would look good :yesnod: the concept of the 71 charger had 1 theres pics somewhere in black and white :yesnod:

yellocharge68

I was thinking of putting a spoiler on the front of my 68, any pne have ideas/suggestions??? where to get one, who makes em and i think i want it in black....?
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console