News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostsheep

Quote from: NYCMille on May 23, 2007, 09:54:10 AM
Yea we go it... I'll post it up as soon as I can do the conversion!

That would be sweet to see.

bull

Mike,

Yea, the mileage sounds pretty good then. I didn't realize how fast you were going most of the time. It's funny though, the best mileage I ever got in my old '70 Charger was 22 mpg when I covered 350 miles in 4.5 hrs. Seems the faster I went at a sustained speed the better my mileage was. Of course when I did that I wasn't doing much of any braking, steering and accelerating, just nice and steady.

Steve P.

I don't remember ever owning any mopar that got even close to 22 MPG..  :rotz: I have even had a few slanties...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

floyds68

Well I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I did catch one of the episodes on TV a while back and had no Idea that you were from the forum.  Congrats dude!  What an absolute blast that must have been.  Like everyone else said, glad to here you made it back with no issues and congrats on being a dad.  The parenting thing set me back a couple of years on my project.  I look forward to watching the spike TV link that was posted. 

What a story to tell the grandkids.
Floyd

"Drive it like you stole it"

PocketThunder

Quote from: floyds68 on May 23, 2007, 05:39:11 PM
Well I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I did catch one of the episodes on TV a while back and had no Idea that you were from the forum.  Congrats dude!  What an absolute blast that must have been.  Like everyone else said, glad to here you made it back with no issues and congrats on being a dad.  The parenting thing set me back a couple of years on my project.  I look forward to watching the spike TV link that was posted. 

What a story to tell the grandkids.

being a Dad?  Huh?  when did that happen?  i dont think Mike has any kids.. :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Steve P.

I think he's talking about BIG JIM.. He's got an order in for one now..  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Quote from: Steve P. on May 23, 2007, 10:33:42 PM
I think he's talking about BIG JIM.. He's got an order in for one now..  :D

Oh yep, you're right.  something about having to be all grown up and stuff... :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lostsheep

BigJim

I don't want to grow up either.... But I have to ...I gues.... sometime.

This really sux!!!
Big Jim

Lostsheep

Quote from: BigJim on May 24, 2007, 12:56:58 PM

This really sux!!!

Im gonna fight it as long as I can. :D

Bluestar

Mike,

I have a question about the Bullrun.  What route did you take so that ou ended up going over the Jamestown Bridge on Rhode Island?  I live in southeast Massachusetts and if you were indeed headed to the Block Island Ferry or Long Island, I would think that straight down 95 is the way to go.

Did you go 24 South to Newport then over the Newport Bridge and Jamestown Bridge?  Did the organizers pick the route and that is why you went that way?  Was there a function in Newport, RI you had to attend?

Just seems like an out of the way route to go.

Dave

SchaefMan

Quote from: BigJim on May 24, 2007, 12:56:58 PM

This really sux!!!
Growing old is mandatory...Growing Up is optional...That's my story, and I am sticking with it.
No matter where you go, there you are.... B. Banzai

jwilk01

:popcrn: Man I am going to run out of popcorn waiting for this video, guess I will have to make a run for somemore :drive:

Later
Josh

NYCMille

No kids for me as of yet, but yes, Jim does have a daughter due in Sept. and both him and his wife are VERY excited.

Bluestar - the route we chose was infact one the organziers chose and yes, it sucked. From that point on we didn't really use the GPS or the route card they gave us, we did exactly what we did on the show, got the atlas out and went from there. As soon as we did that our times on every leg drastically improved.

I'll try to get the video up as quickly as possible.

Cheers - Mike

pettyfan43

Can't wait to see the video, and Congrats to Big Jim and the new wife!

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

Ok, I've finally got one of the video's up on youtube. This was taken at a smal roadcourse in Savannah, GA. It's an in car video taken by my buddy Pete. Unfortunately it was really sunny that day and the camera is a little shakey but it's all there. BTW in the video we were chasing a Ferrari F430 and a Lotus Excige S and we were having a total blast.

I should have the other video of us at Moroso Motorsports Park in a day or two.

Cheers guys and enjoy.

Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOtG-pzB48

Steve P.

Cool video. Must have been a total blast..   

Thanks for sharing bro.. :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

Lee01

Quote from: Steve P. on May 27, 2007, 09:10:55 AM
Cool video. Must have been a total blast..   

Thanks for sharing bro.. :cheers:

X2

Same here, thank for sharing Mike!

Your Charger look trouble free! :icon_smile_tongue:
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

SchaefMan

The Charger sounds great. I can understand the unstable camera, with having to slow down in the corners, and then hitting the throttle in the straitaways...

What a kick...

Like the others, Thanks for the video..

Bob
No matter where you go, there you are.... B. Banzai

jasonfromIKILLYA

awesome dude!!  how fast were you going in those straights?  it was hard to judge
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Lostsheep

Thanks for that Mike. I sure the hell wouldn't be in one of those Port-O-Lets while y'all were blowing by. :coolgleamA:

volk68

Sweet video Mike :yesnod:

Sounded like you were still having a couple of niggling issues with your carb, but the Ferrari never lost you.  I'm curious what he had to say after the race was over?  Also, that one straightaway halfway through the course was just awesome...how fast were you going on that stretch?

HEMIMAN 94

hey thats awsome bull run is awsome i was hoping you would win but you didnt you should have becuase you never talked slack you deserved to win the thing the trans am should have lost not won your charger is awsome realy cool