News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

I THINK they said last year the guy got like a million and a new car.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

volk68

I was so happy to see the brother's lose  :icon_smile_big:  They still talk smack to Mike and Jim online...pretty childish if you ask me.  It's funny though, in the car they said that second place was still a "loser", which of course is true, but they still can't help walking around as though they won  :rofl:

Ironically, if the truck had won that challenge, they would have won the entire rally, as they made amazing time on the last leg  :o

SoCal Zo (.)(.)

Rack

Quote from: zo805 on May 16, 2007, 03:42:57 PM
Did anyone else what to slap that "Morgan" chick? :slap:

No, but I wouldn't mind spanking her.  :yesnod:

defiance

heh - I think her dad did when she didn't just leave the $100!! :P

I don't know why she annoyed everyone so much.  I agree the police comments were WAY out of line, but she didn't really bother me other than that.  And before anyone says it's because she's hot, I really don't think she is.  She's "ok", but not enough to ignore it if she was annoying! :P

I thought Mike & Morgan were up there with Mike & Jim for the finals. 
The truck guys were EXCELLENT navigators, and good drivers, but not enough to make up for having a large truck on challenges.
The olds guys... Dude, they got on the wrong BOAT!! :P  :RantExplode:
The lotus guys ended up so far lost there was no way they were coming back, and were ranting at each other constantly.
BMW guys didn't know their car.
Honda guys couldn't drive all that well in the challenges (at least not consistently)
Lambo guy might've had a shot, but he made too many enemies to start off with.
The '57 chevy guys couldn't navigate and the car was a non-handling tank
Nissan, mustang, and Scion we didn't see enough of to know

Everybody else had some major weakness.  Team TA and Team Charger, though, really didn't have any weaknesses - great cars, great navigation, great driving, they knew their cars, just a bit of bad luck with the carb on the charger :(

Steve P.

:iagree:I would only make a few changes to the TA if it were to go on another rally.
1) as good as it does on gas you can never carry enough fuel.  BIGGER TANK..
2) The SIR/Traction Control fuses need to be put on toggle switches. Remember the DRIFT INTO GLASS??

The fuel/ignition control in the TA was great.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bordin34

Mike, you are lucky you weren't in NJ/NY today. At 3:30 by me the skies went black in a minute and it rained like it never rained before and there were constant 40-50mph winds. A couple streets away from me there were 10 downed trees in an 1/8 mile road. I suspected a small tornado, skies were scarey while riding a bike.

Mahwah,NJ

TUFCAT

Quote from: bordin34 on May 16, 2007, 06:14:05 PM

skies were scarey while riding a bike.

Uh oh..... you better explain that one!!!   :icon_smile_big:

bordin34

Right after the window got ripped off and the trees fell my friend called my so I rode my bike to his house. It stopped raining by me but was still raining and storming and winding by him. When i looked left I saw nice skies and the sun, when I looked right I saw black skies and weird clouds. Im smart enough not to ride a metal bike in a huge thunder storm.

Mahwah,NJ

Sinister68

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 15, 2007, 10:09:27 PM
I can just picture those two ass burglers talking shit about Mr. Angry and prancing around in their wife beater T-shirts at their "big NYC party"  - - Those guys proved they're nothing but "big talking" LOSERS!!!
:rofl:

This comment on cardomain appears to be one of the "ass burglars" sheep:
Quotehey Mike hope it is going well. sorry to tell you that i am a team 11 fan but i still think you would have done better if you had teamed up with the olds boys rather then against. all and all you seem like a good guy i have read your web site and respect what you have written there. Maybe you should get a different co driver he is a little to loud at times. but it is in the past and hope your car is running good. look forward to going up against you in a future bull run.

:rofl:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

mikepmcs

Dang, Mikey is a rock star!   I've never even seen a Ferrari in real life.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TUFCAT

I thought that was a decent-enough comment about Mike --  he is a Team 11 fan - - although he respects Mike, so I guess we won't hold that Team 11 thing against him.  :icon_smile_wink:

Steve P.

I breaks my chops how the Booger Brothers talk about everyone else behind their back and get pissed when they hear someone was talking behind THEIR back...  :ahum:

I still want to know where they got the gas to continue the last day?? Just wish they HAD stopped for a fill up. That would have taken more time than to push the car 75 feet...  :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dave22443

Yeah I agree.  Where did the damn gas come from?  And the Nitrious?  I don't know what laws are like out there, but having that stuff in your car on the street here is against the law.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Mean 318

I talked to the brothers and it seems like the one that drives is kinda cocky, but the other guy is decent! Nice to talk to. Dont get me wrong, I am SO happy to see team TA get it, but I thought I would throw that out there!

Troy

I finally got to watch it today. Go Team TransAm!

By the way, I noticed a while back when the Mustang broke that they put it on a rollback. However, they did a wide angle shot and there was a silver car on the rollback and the Mustang was behind. I couldn't see it clearly but I thought it was the Lotus and we just never heard about it. Well, I was checking out the producer's blog and figured out that it was the Noble - one of the chase cars and the car they ran the challenges in to show the teams how to do it. So that makes one more exotic that couldn't hold up (blew the trans).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Mean 318 on May 16, 2007, 09:37:19 PM
I talked to the brothers and it seems like the one that drives is kinda cocky, but the other guy is decent! Nice to talk to. Dont get me wrong, I am SO happy to see team TA get it, but I thought I would throw that out there!

yea I don't like the driver but his brother seems okay to me though. Your right about the driver, even on the screen he was the same way. His brother didn't really say anything about when Mike and Jim bog out in the garage it was the driver that was well I rather not say. but for the other brother he kinda wanted Mike and Jim to race again I think. Like you said the one brother seems kinda decent. I'm just going off what I seen on tv though but you had talk to him where as I didn't though. 

Jim

Steve P.

Quote from: Troy on May 17, 2007, 12:21:18 AM
I finally got to watch it today. Go Team TransAm!

By the way, I noticed a while back when the Mustang broke that they put it on a rollback. However, they did a wide angle shot and there was a silver car on the rollback and the Mustang was behind. I couldn't see it clearly but I thought it was the Lotus and we just never heard about it. Well, I was checking out the producer's blog and figured out that it was the Noble - one of the chase cars and the car they ran the challenges in to show the teams how to do it. So that makes one more exotic that couldn't hold up (blew the trans).

Troy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

Quote from: Troy on May 17, 2007, 12:21:18 AM

Well, I was checking out the producer's blog and figured out that it was the Noble - one of the chase cars

Troy

Troy, can you post a link to that blog, I think it would be interesting, thanks.

BrianShaughnessy

The other brother (Rich) is the one that started crap last week on Mike'g blog.

So I'm guessing you changed your opinion of them after starting crap with the brother on his myspace blog last week?

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

70charger_boy

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 17, 2007, 06:16:48 AM

The other brother (Rich) is the one that started crap last week on Mike'g blog.

So I'm guessing you changed your opinion of them after starting crap with the brother on his myspace blog last week?

I talked to Rich and Andre on their Myspace and they actually said that out of all the people on the show they liked Mike and Jim. They hated Mike Alsop, but thought Morgan was cool.  As far as being loosers they came in second place, not bad for being geopraphically challenged :-\

TUFCAT

71ChallengeHer