News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

I really wish that was Mike, Jim, and Mr. Angry, but as I said before, being a former Firebird owner. I'm proud to see that car in the winners circle!

LOL Bullrun.com is broke :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Sinister68

At least Chachi and The Fonze didn't get first.   :yesnod:

I wonder if we will be going through this again next year?    ???
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Steve P.

Well deserved.........   Congrats to DAD AND DAUGHTER...   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger-Bodie

altleast the oldsmobooger boys are going back to broke-brake mountain as the losers that they have proven themselves to be!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Khyron

Quote from: Sinister68 on May 15, 2007, 10:02:44 PM
At least Chachi and The Fonze didn't get first.   :yesnod:

I wonder if we will be going through this again next year?    ???

of course, there is bound to be some more lovely Mopar Body Armor in this again!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 15, 2007, 10:03:40 PM
altleast the oldsmobooger boys are going back to broke-brake mountain as the losers that they have proven themselves to be!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

What was it that the little booger, I mean brother said?? (There is only one name for second place, LOSER)..

Car-ma can REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY be a bitch...  Ha boogerboys??   :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

I can just picture those two ass burglers talking shit about Mr. Angry and prancing around in their wife beater T-shirts at their "big NYC party"  - - Those guys proved they're nothing but "big talking" LOSERS!!!

Steve P.

I wonder if they were somewhere they could watch the last show. Also wonder if they made tapes and left them to be downloaded for the morning?? That would be cool...

Oh yeah, there is NO WAY they didn't make plans to go to a garage and pull a poison arrow. And shouldn't they have had to push their Foldsmobile over the start line and onto a wrecker to take them to a gas station??
That's just not right...  I'll bet Mike and Jim went nuts on the producers over that... 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

Congrats to team Trans/Am. :cheers: Those two winning give me an idea to follow up on in about 10 years when my daughter is old enough to drive. Maybe I'll have a car done by then. :D

For a short time though, I was thinking that the F-150 may have had a chance after saving some time on the dirt road, but I guess not. I was also glad to see that the Olds didn't win, but mostly because they were just two, lucky idiots in daddy's car.

I'm wondering now if their dad is bright enough to even know his car is missing.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Khyron on May 15, 2007, 10:02:11 PM
I really wish that was Mike, Jim, and Mr. Angry, but as I said before, being a former Firebird owner. I'm proud to see that car in the winners circle!

LOL Bullrun.com is broke :lol:

:iagree:

Well... I still own birds so whatever.       Would have been so much better being a Charger / TA / truck final.   Still wish Mike & Jim were in it.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Bluestar

I don't think the Olds guys intentionally tried to pull the poison arrow thing.  They had no way of knowing whether they would face the T/A or the F150, nor could they have anticipated the challenge.  If they ended up going against the T/A in that challenge or Rich couldn't drive they would have been screwed.  The only thing I might fault them for last night was counting their chickens as they seemed to convince themselves that they had it wrapped up after they passed the T/A at the gas station.

jasonfromIKILLYA

i called it.  still wasn't worth watching.  glad I didn't
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Steve P.

The Folds boys said before pulling into the first garage that they had no shot at winning the next challenge without brakes.

An how many of you DIDN'T know he needed a new master cylinder weeks ago??  I mean,, come on!!!  Those morons are lucky to get that Olds. out of daddy's garage without issues....  They know NOTHING about cars... NOTHING.............................................
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

Yeah after you bleed the brakes for the 25th time, it becomes real apparent, it needs something more than the brakes bled!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve P.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Not to the Foldsmobooger boys...  They were even using a tube and clear container and didn't KNOW they were NOT pulling air out of the system.... 

Are they even old enough to be out after the street lights come on??  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

Those two are the EPITOME of "better to be LUCKY than GOOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUFCAT

Another indication (if they needed another) that the master cylinder was bad was they kept on saying they had "no rear brakes"....that's a sign of a master cylinder problem especially #1 - when you have no leaks, #2 - because they're furthest away from the master, and #3 - because of the smaller chamber rears are less likely to work when there's a problem. Idiots.  How about them changing that nitrous bottle?? - - why the HELL do you need a nitrous bottle on a 4,000 mile road race?  Maybe, (so they wouldn't look like complete morons),  that should've been left at home - - along with their wife beater shirts and multiple tubes of Mega Hold hair gel.

Steve P.

They didn't have nitrous. That was just a nitrous bottle filled with HAIR GEL.. You saw him kiss the bottle like he wanted to make wild nookie with it....   :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

HAHAHA if you read the comments on the bullrun website (the real one not spike)---Some chick said "doesn't Mr Angry look yummy" and a couple of posts later is "yeah he looks yummy and is even a yummy husband"--guessing it's Mike's wife.  Man I bet that other chick is like OH CRAP!!!  I think that it is cool that his wife is allowing and supporting his fun.  I probably would too, but I'd want to come along.  Although hubby said we'd never make it in a bullrun together we never listen to one another..I said, "Just navagate BI***!"  LOL  He kept telling me to turn and I kept driving straight instead and ended up where he told me to turn in the first place about a min. later.....oooppppssss
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Steve P.

Yes, I think it would be a blast. I bet the coordination of such an event takes many people a good year to put it all together.. Not to mention piles of dough to hold hotels and banquet rooms and meals..  :brickwall:

I didn't catch the amount of the winning bag. Anyone know??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MoparManJim

Quote from: Steve P. on May 16, 2007, 11:45:43 AM
Yes, I think it would be a blast. I bet the coordination of such an event takes many people a good year to put it all together.. Not to mention piles of dough to hold hotels and banquet rooms and meals..  :brickwall:

I didn't catch the amount of the winning bag. Anyone know??

$200,000.00 Mike and Morgan got it. 

Jim

Steve P.

Thanks Jim, but I meant the BULL RUN that is going on now..  Sorry for the confusion..  :crazy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida