News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

I love the fact that he is still carrying the 01. I'm a little partial to that number :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Monday nights locationhttp://www.newsleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007705110321 I wish Mike would chime in soon. I wonder where they are stopping for lunch? 230 miles from me. But a clean shot down 81 :scratchchin:

71ChallengeHer

Well, I mapquest AC to Staunton, VA looks like Baltimore/Washington DC is about the middle. Lunch stop :scratchchin:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

4forty

a friend of mine called me yesterday about seeing a porsche with orange rims and bullrun stickers and numbers on our local highway, Rte 195 in Dartmouth Massachusetts about 1:00pm, I jumped in the car and hit the highway but didn't see anyone or Mr. Angry around. Maybe somebody off course?

BrianShaughnessy

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

68chrgrwife

Does sound like our Mike and Mr. Angry are rockin' and rollin'.  They really seem to be having a great time of it all.  I wonder if Rawlings made the 31 hr trip cross country in time.....$50k is a nice amount to win if he did.  It's is nice that Mike made friends, but lets hope he can shake them when it is important  and kick some import ass.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BrianShaughnessy

71ChallengeHer

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 14, 2007, 11:50:50 AM
Looks like Rawlings broke the record.http://www.bullrun2007.com/ NY to LA 31 hours and 59 minutes
[/quote

Yeah looks like I can't read, because I read that and then just read it againa nd fully comprehended that he made it...duh i am such a dork I know...sorry
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Just 6T9 CHGR

I wonder if Mike was gettin a talkin to from the cops after that small smoke show in one of those vids?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 14, 2007, 12:15:04 PM
I wonder if Mike was gettin a talkin to from the cops after that small smoke show in one of those vids?

I think that's the cop's toe down in the bottom right of the picture... Looks like he's getting some pictures...  :icon_smile_cool:

BlueSS454

Man if I knew it was going to stop in Atlantic City, Iwould have went down yesterday, it's only a half hour away  :'(
Tom Rightler

Dave22443

I know the feeling.  Staunton is about 2 hours from me.  I've been there several times.  Wish I could go.  Maybe I can catch Mike on his return trip home?  If I guess correctly, he'll return on I-95 and I only live 20 minutes from that  :icon_smile_wink:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BlueSS454

I bet he'll also be coming up the NJ Turnpike, that's nice and close to me also  :yesnod:
Tom Rightler

71ChallengeHer

Hopefully , Mike will chime in soon. Shelby's getting worried since she hasn't heard from him. I'm just watching sites trying to keep everyone informed as much as I can. I know the were in Centreville, VA it's right outside DC. And I have friends that live there.

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

pettyfan43

Well he posted a blog last night, I'm sure they are busy in this whole deal. Mike's living a rock star life right now. And it sounds like they have their schedules pretty packed with things to do this week.

From what I've seen, I'm sure we'll get a full rundown when the time allows.

71ChallengeHer

Yep, we both have his # but don't want to bother him. Cause we don't know when he's driving in traffic and such.

MoparManJim

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 14, 2007, 09:30:01 PM
Yep, we both have his # but don't want to bother him. Cause we don't know when he's driving in traffic and such.

man I can already hear on the news, tonight on the news a mopar car that is the BullRun also know as Mr.Angry that is the BullRun had wrack due to his owner asnwering his phone while behind the wheel of the charger. Mr,Angry had rearend another car that was infront of him. 

Man we don't want that now do we guys and gals? 

We all want Mr.Angry and Mike to win the race.. now don't we?  :coolgleamA: 

Jim

71ChallengeHer

That's why we haven't called him. I won't answer my cell when I'm driving. I'll just keep updating what I find.