News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 11, 2007, 03:26:01 PM
Mike posted up! :drive: :drive: :drive: :punkrocka: :cheers:               http://www.bullrun2007.com/

Hell Yeah, I subscribed to his blog, so everytime they post I get an e-mail and let me say...they are having a blast!!!  I can't believe the border guards in cananda though..man that is crazy!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Steve P.

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 11, 2007, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 11, 2007, 03:26:01 PM
Mike posted up! :drive: :drive: :drive: :punkrocka: :cheers:               http://www.bullrun2007.com/

Hell Yeah, I subscribed to his blog, so everytime they post I get an e-mail and let me say...they are having a blast!!!  I can't believe the border guards in cananda though..man that is crazy!!!

With any luck the same guards will be on duty when they come back through.. :drive:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

hell yeah, so they don't have to stop and show the guards their car again and waste time...LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

HITMAN 149

??????? WTF ????????....... the folsmobile boys changed their lic. plates ( actually since the car is reg to their father...i guess he had to do it!!!! LOL) on the clunker to read "BULRUN"  ::)
gimmmme a break!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Khyron

Quote from: Steve P. on May 11, 2007, 01:01:47 PM
Quote from: SRT-440 on May 11, 2007, 12:52:46 PM
*waiting for the MrAngry replicas to start up*  :scratchchin:

It won't be long...   :D

I already started re sanding my Charger....  :icon_smile_big:

I'm kidding! I'm Kidding!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Rack

My '68 was already gonna look very similiar to Mike's so if it happens to look identical I can assure you it's only a coincidence.

:icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

I like the lowered look, with bigger wheels, bigger in back than front, and some meat on the tires, ya
   not a clone, because my body work will never be as nice, or all those million upgrades, but I want the lowering and bigger wheels, and black if I can, maybe blue, 

Mike and Jim, thank you for such a great run at that, I am sorry you didn't win it all, but glad you did so well and represented Charger/Mopar people so well, 

:thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

71ChallengeHer

Looks like some practical jokes are going on. 2 guys put a boot on Mr Angry and a parking ticket. And Mike threatened to break the guys arm and the boot was removed.

Paul G

Ever think about maybe the "Oldsmoboobs" win this thing? They have had nothing but luck follow them the whole way so far. They cant read a map. get lost in every city. Only had a decent ET when they followed someone else. No brakes, cant drive worth crap. And there in the final three. Look at all the airtime Spike has given these boobs. It is not inconceivable that bad luck turn on the TA and the F150 and these boobs take the show. Think about it.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Ghoste

You could very well be right, there is an element of luck in every race.

Khyron

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 12, 2007, 03:25:35 AM
Looks like some practical jokes are going on. 2 guys put a boot on Mr Angry and a parking ticket. And Mike threatened to break the guys arm and the boot was removed.

o.k... I have to admit, Thats funny!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TUFCAT

I would be pissed ....only about that thing scratching my wheel :o Otherwise, I would think it was funny :icon_smile_big:   I really hope they took some care when they slapped that thing on his car...or he should break someones arm >:( >:( >:( .

68chrgrwife

i saw in the interview were he said it was put on, and the pics, but from what I read/heard they don't know who did it and there was nothing about him threatening anyone......
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

TUFCAT

By the way, if the Oldsmobuick Twins win ...I'll be pulling an Elvis on my TV  :2guns:

Lee01

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 11:39:00 AM
i saw in the interview were he said it was put on, and the pics, but from what I read/heard they don't know who did it and there was nothing about him threatening anyone......
CarDomain posted about it.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 12, 2007, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 11:39:00 AM
CarDomain posted about it.

ohhh, i haven't looked on there, but I am sure that Mike wouldn't have threatened the guy/s like that and if he did wouldn't he have said it in the interview or in the blog?
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Steve P.

This is CLASSIC NYC.  You know, the place everyone is afraid of the cops... 

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/02/mr_angry_and_th.html

Only in NYC..  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Steve P. on May 12, 2007, 12:49:37 PM
This is CLASSIC NYC.  You know, the place everyone is afraid of the cops... 

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/02/mr_angry_and_th.html

Only in NYC..  :cheers:

and everyone wonders why I miss NYC!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

NHCharger

I JUST PASSED MIKE/MR. ANGRY

I was waiting to pull out of Kozy's Pizza on Rte. 125 in Barrington, NH when I saw a black 68 Charger rumble by. I saw the 01 and the car domain sticker in the back window, two cars behind him was a orange sports car with numbers on the side.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Steve P.

Quote from: NHCharger on May 12, 2007, 04:09:23 PM
I JUST PASSED MIKE/MR. ANGRY

I was waiting to pull out of Kozy's Pizza on Rte. 125 in Barrington, NH when I saw a black 68 Charger rumble by. I saw the 01 and the car domain sticker in the back window, two cars behind him was a orange sports car with numbers on the side.

You mean Mr. Angry just PASSED YOU....   :drive:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Lee01

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

charger_mike75