News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skued

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Xtreme Machines

Fine job guys I wished  I can watch the Charger next week, hey Mike how did you can from punching that dude out?

red72chrgr

Quote from: Khyron on May 08, 2007, 10:04:04 PM
Quote from: Sydmoe on May 08, 2007, 10:02:28 PM
I guess this thread will drop quick in posts now

I am less interested in watching the remaining episodes now.

I don't think it's the death quite yet, about a month of us hateing on the Olds should do it ;)

I'll watch it, but only for the T/A .... I've owned 3 Firebirds and am a recovering GM-a-holic ;)
I was gonna ask, any thoughts on who will win? I think team T/A has a very good chance considering their time.
Nothing personal, just business

Paul G

As disappointed as I am I must say thanks to Mike and Jim. You guys done great getting in to the final four. You gave me the inspiration to do some things to my car that I have been putting off. Mr. Angry rules!!!!!!!!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

73chgrSE

Well it was fun while it lasted. Great job Mike and Jim. We enjoyed pulling for you.

resq302

Mike and Jim,

My heart felt like it got ripped out at the end of the show.  Did you ever find out what caused the carb to crap out like that?  I can only imagine your frustration when it happened not once but again and again.  That sucks.  Not a way to lose.  At least the other teams (with the exception of the olds A-holes) were nice enough to try and let you do a re run.

I still cant believe that they let the olds boys push their car over the finish line.  Is that even legal??????
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

justin1987

Piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

It looks like I'm going for Team F-150 now.

autodynamics

jwilk01

Hell I was sitting in the recliner sweating!!  Then they announced and I just about threw the remote through the tv. 

You did Awsome, you did us all Proud.  I think I am going to get the Charger out tomorrow and do a huge burnout just for you guys!!!

Later
Josh

pettyfan43

Hey ya'll this is MRS. Pettyfan43.   I promised hubby I would clarify.

Let me just say.. good job Mike and Jim. I of course think you should have won, but oh well.

Now, I just need to say one more thing so I can sleep well tonight....

I better never find out that the Mario Brothers have stepped foot in the state of Alabama because karma might be a bitch but a pissed off southern woman is a bigger one  ;)

(deep cleansing breath) Night boys! Sweet dreams  :engel016:

Charger-Bodie

that really sucks!!!!! i was hoping team t/a was gonna give team charger the time bonus god knows they surely didnt need it they are the ones who basicly screwed team charger over with a capital F ...i hate to say it but i hoping for team f150 for the final!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TUFCAT

Now...... my Tuesday nights (and Wednesday mornings) will SUCK!  :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_sad:

TUFCAT

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 08, 2007, 10:10:48 PM

...i hate to say it but i hoping for team f150 for the final!!

Are you forgetting - - those F-150 A-holes were given all that extra help to rebuild their truck after hitting the wall,  and the show saved their asses by stopping production until the truck it was fixed with new parts , GEEZ, how sooooon we forget.  Trans Am all the way. The Dad deserves it. He was on his game 100%  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: 

If F-150 wins, shame on Spike. They should have been out of the rally after hitting the wall and busting up the truck....if you can't compete - you're out! (like Mike with the Chargers carb).  Actually, I remember one of Mikes posts last week (or it was his YouTube vid) when he talked about the carburetor - - he said something to the effect that it would bite him in the ass again....well I guess it really did. 

pettyfan43

From what I have heard, There are 3 cars from the show running in the race this next week Mr Angry, The Lotus and the F150. We know what ahs happened this week and last week.  ???

Steve P.

I never want to hear the word KARMA again....

For all who are reading this...  Those asshole are NOT the normal New Yorkers... Those greasy shit live with the rats...   Makes me want to puke...   

:puke:Foldsmoshitwagon

Where is that PISS ON smiley??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I am so bummed! Now what the hell do we watch? Tuesday's will never be the same! :rotz: Mike & Jim, you guys ran a great race and it was fun to feel like "we" (Charger group) were involved in some way!!! Good luck Thursday!!! :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

pettyfan43

Steve, holding it all in like that will make you crazy. Go ahead and let it all out and tell us what you REALLY THINK   :D

Khyron

Quote from: Steve P. on May 08, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
Those asshole are NOT the normal New Yorkers... Those greasy shit live with the rats...   Makes me want to puke...   

Agreed!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 08, 2007, 10:15:09 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on May 08, 2007, 10:10:48 PM

...i hate to say it but i hoping for team f150 for the final!!

Are you forgetting - - those F-150 A-holes were given all that extra help to rebuild their truck after hitting the wall,  and the show saved their asses by stopping production until teh truck it was fixed with new parts , GEEZ, how sooooon we forget.  Trans Am all the way. The Dad deserves it. He was on his game 100%  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

i would have agreed with you if pops from the t/a team wouldnt have taken the time bonus when the absolutely did not need it screw him hes a 2 faced dick and his daughter aint pretty she just looks that way!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70kracken

ok.........tell us the truth, who paid you off to lose?  just playin......that was a helluva good episode, i was nervous the entire time.  i give you all the credit in the world for goin through that.  and west coast props for the hair gel comment!  you guys still won, you won respect from viewers for being good sportsmen and putting on a awsome show.  great job semper fi.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

pettyfan43

The brothers are just jealous, Mike has a cooler car, is running in the REAL BullRun, AND He and Jim are a lot classier AND cooler! So there!

Khyron

*chuckle* I just thought of something...

some pages ago didn't Mike say he was looking to replace the Carb? This is NOT a good ad for Holly. I'm going and buying a eddie for my Charger tommorow :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

pettyfan43

Quote from: Khyron on May 08, 2007, 10:21:32 PM
*chuckle* I just thought of something...

some pages ago didn't Mike say he was looking to replace the Carb? This is NOT a good ad for Holly. I'm going and buying a eddie for my Charger tommorow :nana:

MAn I have had two holleys and hated them both. I have had 3 Edelbrocks and they have all been trouble free. Got an edelbrock going on my 66.

70kracken

Quote from: pettyfan43 on May 08, 2007, 10:21:26 PM
The brothers are just jealous, Mike has a cooler car, is running in the REAL BullRun, AND He and Jim are a lot classier AND cooler! So there!
they were afraid of the CHARGER
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Steve P.

Quote from: pettyfan43 on May 08, 2007, 10:18:36 PM
Steve, holding it all in like that will make you crazy. Go ahead and let it all out and tell us what you REALLY THINK   :D

This burns me on more levels than one...  Being from NY. and living in Florida I hear the crap about NYers are all a bunch of non-driving a-holes. We all have shit for brains and are the most arrogant people on the face of the Earth..   Well,, the MARIO rat twins have just proven all of that to be true except IT IS NOT ALL OF US!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida