News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: 451-74Charger on May 07, 2007, 11:19:11 AM
So when do you think you'll be headding through Cincinnati (I-71/75)
I wanto get some pics as you fly by....
I know the route is a secret !!

Excellent idea! He's allowed to carry a cell phone on this one so the route won't be secret for long. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

ds440

Quote from: Troy on May 07, 2007, 12:12:39 PM
Quote from: 451-74Charger on May 07, 2007, 11:19:11 AM
So when do you think you'll be headding through Cincinnati (I-71/75)
I wanto get some pics as you fly by....
I know the route is a secret !!

Excellent idea! He's allowed to carry a cell phone on this one so the route won't be secret for long. ;)

Troy

:iagree: +1 on the idea &  :iagree: +1 on the location.
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Paul G

Mike, will the Bullrun be taped or anything like Spike did for there Bullrun? It would be cool to get some kind of play-by-play of the run as it takes place or even after it's over.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

ChargerRT440

:D something tells me our charger boys win it all. Good luck on the tuesday episode

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Mean 318

Hey Jim, you have any cool cars? Thinking of getting a cool car?

ChargerPete

Hey Mike and Jim.

Good luck on the next BULLRUN. I hope we find out next week that you guys won this Run (shit :eyes: what am I saying, I know you guys will win :thumbs: ). I'm sending you a few more hints about Montréal by PM, I hope they help you.

Good luck.

NYCMille

I'll post some pics either tonight or tomorrow of the Charger stickered up. The "01" won't be going on until I get to Montreal on Thurs. but I have a BUNCH of other sponsor decals on the car already. Unfortunately I can't say where I'm going on the Bullrun for the simply fact that I just don't know. The only stop I am aware of thus far is Saturday night in Boston - there is a supposedly a huge Bullrun party at a club called FELT... anyone know about this place?

What I will try to do is post a quick message when we find out the leg destination in the morning... I have no idea about the route we'll take but I'll do my best to post it when I find out. What I can do is this. If there is a member or members that wants to call me in the morning I'll you guys all the information through whatever member is calling and they can post it up. I'll also take some pics with my camara phone and send them to whomever so they can be posted on the site.... I mean this is only if you guys want to know the info. Just lemme' know.

The Bullrun will actually be televised live all over Europe and go to DVD in the states, it will also be used for Season Spike TV promotion material.

ChargerPete - thanks for all the help man.

As for Jim... yea, the boy has a pretty cool ride, a 93 Mercedes 500SL Roadster... He's totally mackin' in that thing down in FLA!

Also, tonights episode is supposedly the best one of the series so make sure to tune in!!

Mike

71ChallengeHer

Mike, I can take care of that stuff for you. I'm on night shift this week. Let me know if you want me to. Shelby was pretty mad I'm working tonight. But one of my friends is picking her up and she's coming into the Club to watch it with me. I already told all the members no jukebox between 10-11 cause we're watching Bullrun. Plus, Shelby's bringing the chips and salsa. Tuesday nights , Bullrun, chips and salsa , it doesn't get any better. GO TEAM CHARGER :cheers:

Steve P.

Absolutely excited about tonight's show AND the Thursday BULLRUN send off....  I wonder if the local sports bar is showing this?? They pic up a bunch of stuff you just don't see anywhere else.. I'll have to call Tom and see..   He did tell me that every Tuesday night all the TV's get turned to SPIKE....   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: NYCMille on May 08, 2007, 08:46:18 AM
The only stop I am aware of thus far is Saturday night in Boston - there is a supposedly a huge Bullrun party at a club called FELT... anyone know about this place?
Mike

You can always PM Mojo to see if it's a gay club, he'll know.   :D

I'm looking forward to tonight's show, it's been the only thing on TV other than the Sopranos right now I go out of my way to watch.  :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69Chrgr

Mike, if you ever drive through the Dallas area on your way to your in-laws in Houston, give me a heads up. I'll send you packin' with some real Texas BBQ, ribs, brisket, etc. When I'm not wrenchin' on the Charger or Cuda I'm competing in BBQ cookoff's. Good luck in tonights episode. You and Big Jim are a class act.

71ChallengeHer

autodynamics

damn i could go for some ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69Chrgr

pettyfan43

Hey 69 Chargr, do you go to the invitaional at Jack Daniels in Lynchburg TN?

My wife and I are from about 45 minutes from there and go about every year.

Steve P.

4 hours and 15 minutes..       

I better go warm up the old tube..   :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Here's the scoop on "FELT" 
High profile club in "Beantown"
I'm guessing that will be a blast.  Don't get crazy Mike and Rich, you still gotta drive. :yesnod:

http://www.feltclubboston.com/

3 to go.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYCMille

I'll tell ya', we're leaving for the rally on Thurs. afternoon and driving the Charger up to Montreal from NYC - about 400 miles. The first party night is in Boston at and is sponsored by the "Girls Gone Wild".... should be interesting since they're brining they're bus on the rally. The good thing is that I am not a big drinker. I'll have my 2-3 beers and just kick back and watch the mayhem unfold... and as stated earlier, I'll be damned if I am going to be too exhausted / hung over to drive my car to FLA.

I will truly do my best to post as many pics as possible and give day to day updates as the rally progresses down south.

Cheers guys / gals - 2.5hrs TO GO!

mikepmcs

Say hi to Joe Francis for me!  Get a pic or 2 of the girls gone ridiculous if you can. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69Chrgr

Quote from: pettyfan43 on May 08, 2007, 04:31:10 PM
Hey 69 Chargr, do you go to the invitaional at Jack Daniels in Lynchburg TN?

My wife and I are from about 45 minutes from there and go about every year.

No sir, however if I had the time I would love to. I pretty much stick to the Texas area, but dam I love Tennessee. Texans naturally love Tennessee! :yesnod: I think you guys have great BBQ as well. I cook with hickory, which is abundant where you live. Here in Texas, most folks use mesquite.

Steve P.

The show name for tonight is (NO BRAKES, NO STEERING, NO PROBLEM)..   This sounds like either major breakdown or you guys will be playing in a hydro slalom.

1 hour 10 minutes to go.....   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Rack

Quote from: NYCMille on May 08, 2007, 06:34:54 PM
I'll tell ya', we're leaving for the rally on Thurs. afternoon and driving the Charger up to Montreal from NYC - about 400 miles. The first party night is in Boston at and is sponsored by the "Girls Gone Wild".... should be interesting since they're brining they're bus on the rally. The good thing is that I am not a big drinker. I'll have my 2-3 beers and just kick back and watch the mayhem unfold... and as stated earlier, I'll be damned if I am going to be too exhausted / hung over to drive my car to FLA.

I will truly do my best to post as many pics as possible and give day to day updates as the rally progresses down south.

Cheers guys / gals - 2.5hrs TO GO!

Yes, do. Please.  :yesnod:

Steve P.

If he gets pic.s of the GGW girls on his Charger he's going to have to send them to us all in our emails...  :D

Unless we can talk Troy into opening an R-rated hidden window for us...   :yesnod:

45 minutes to go..........  The tube is warmed up and I just put a few beers in the freezer..  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida