News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

I think you're right, but that may have been a Jackalope! ...the funny thing about that - - (living in Michigan) I actually thought there was such a thing until only a few years ago - - pretty sad, huh?  I also heard that the bunny's family complained to 70Charger-boy about the abuse, and he's now ALL OVER the bunny forum!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

70charger_boy

bull

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 03, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
I think you're right, but that may have been a Jackalope! ...the funny thing about that - - (living in Michigan) I actually thought there was such a thing until only a few years ago - - pretty sad, huh?  I heard that bunny's family later complained to 70Charger-boy about the abuse, and he is ALL OVER the bunny forum!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Yes. That is very sad. ;)

TUFCAT

70kracken

i thought it was pretty funny too.  kudos to bull for chewing some serious ass!  if you haven't noticed, charger boy, you are a member of a CHARGER board, so naturally, everyone wants the CHARGER  to win.  no one really wants any other car to win!  if anyone is the backstabber it is you.  see kids, what drugs do to people!
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

NYCMille

TUFCAT - actually Jiim and I nailed two Jackrabbits and almost nicked a cow at one point... we came over a rise and MOOOOOO!!!...  :o

Steve P.

Quote from: NYCMille on May 03, 2007, 02:50:27 PM
TUFCAT - actually Jiim and I nailed two Jackrabbits and almost nicked a cow at one point... we came over a rise and MOOOOOO!!!...  :o

:scared:  GOT MILK ??               :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger74

bull

Quote from: 70kracken on May 03, 2007, 02:42:51 PM
i thought it was pretty funny too.  kudos to bull for chewing some serious ass!  if you haven't noticed, charger boy, you are a member of a CHARGER board, so naturally, everyone wants the CHARGER  to win.  no one really wants any other car to win!  if anyone is the backstabber it is you.  see kids, what drugs do to people!

Not only that but anyone, no matter what they drive, can clearly see that Mike and Jim have some class and IMO they are the least annoying characters on this show. Actually, in light of that, I wonder if the producers regret casting you guys because you really didn't perpetuate much drama like the rest of them? You guys are calm, cool and collected most of the time and everyone else is freaking out or telling themselves how awesome they are.

Charger74

I don't know Bull.  From what I've been reading from Mike, the show producers were kind of scared of them.   :flame:   They may not show it on the show's but I know I would love to see some of the behind the scene shots....

bull

Quote from: Charger74 on May 03, 2007, 03:53:38 PM
I don't know Bull.  From what I've been reading from Mike, the show producers were kind of scared of them.   :flame:   They may not show it on the show's but I know I would love to see some of the behind the scene shots....

True. I think Mike and Jim got upset because of the BS that was being brought on by the producers rather than getting upset by involving themselves in the BS created by the other contestants. I still can't figure out why that one Olds brother has it in for Jim.

Speaking of which, why do those two Olds guys get lumped together all the time? I don't see the passenger side brother being a jerk. IMO he seems pretty cool while his dufus brother is the one freaking out about everything and everyone. Mike? Any thoughts?

ck1

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 03, 2007, 02:22:28 PM
I can answer that - -  No bunny's were hurt in the filming (that we know of) but one racoon did get killed by the Lambo... that was it (from what they showed us) oh, yeah a brick wall also got killed.... by two idiots in a Ford truck who thought they were tougher.
I think those cinder blocks weren't as solid as they should have been if they were real, they came apart to easy and powdery dust flew every where, kinda reminded me of the fake paver blocks the karate guys break.......................
CJK

Steve P.

You are right for the most part Bull. The little brother has mostly kept his thoughts from blowing microphones.. There was the scene when they were all bent against the TA team. I don't remember much of it though.. All in all you just have to figure that it's a race for a pile of money and a once in a lifetime experience... What more can any of us ask for...

I'm sure once this is all over and Mike and Jim have collected their winnings,  ;) ,, we will hear all about the real deal with all of it...  I'm hoping Mike has taped every show and is making a more REAL DEAL video for us all to watch..

I got Team Charger for the win....    :2thumbs:

O
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Arigmaster

Dang! That would have left a mark...  Lucky thing it Moooved otherwise it would end up as ground beef... (okay that was sad)

Some of those country roads can scare the hell out of you if there are hills. Especially if your not familiar with them. I've already topped a hill doing about 60 mph and there was a farm tractor in the middle of the road towing one of those soil disc things on the back. Nearly needed a new pair of shorts after that one...

Steve P.

Quote from: ck1 on May 03, 2007, 04:54:41 PM
fake paver blocks the karate guys break.......................

Fake!!!!!  Don't let team Foldsmobile hear you say that.....   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ck1

how did that doohickey wind jamer thing hold up, can't remember whats it called? the after market thing under the front bumper that looks like it belongs on a camro, did that get damaged? from the wabbits........... we hit a jack rabbit in our carvan coming back from North Dakota and it crushed and cracked the front lower valance bumper thing...................spoiler? dam I need a english writting lesson. lesson..............
CJK

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

DAMN and the grille all the way back in New York!

demented

I don't know Bull.  From what I've been reading from Mike, the show producers were kind of scared of them.     They may not show it on the show's but I know I would love to see some of the behind the scene shots....

c'mon now.  I don't think Goldberg would let that happen.  Sheesh - you'd think M&J were Superman and Batman or sumpin' the way you folks go on and on.  6'3" and 230 ain't the biggest or baddest dog in the yard, plus it looks like they still have all their teeth and straight noses.  I know what that means and you should too.

Troy

Quote from: demented on May 03, 2007, 05:21:30 PM
plus it looks like they still have all their teeth and straight noses.  I know what that means and you should too.
Good hygiene and a plastic surgeon?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

I don't know Bull.  From what I've been reading from Mike, the show producers were kind of scared of them.     They may not show it on the show's but I know I would love to see some of the behind the scene shots....

c'mon now.  I don't think Goldberg would let that happen.  Sheesh - you'd think M&J were Superman and Batman or sumpin' the way you folks go on and on.  6'3" and 230 ain't the biggest or baddest dog in the yard, plus it looks like they still have all their teeth and straight noses.  I know what that means and you should too.

I love it when the one-post wonders show up and start spouting off. Do you by chance drive a black and white Oldsmobile registered under your daddy's name?

Troy

Quote from: bull on May 03, 2007, 05:32:17 PM

I love it when the one-post wonders show up and start spouting off. Do you by chance drive a black and white Oldsmobile registered under your daddy's name?
San Francisco is a long way from NYC. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

pettyfan43

Bull , they're called trolls. I SERIOUSLY doubt he would say something like that to anybody's face. he likes hiding behind that keyboard. Maybe he's just a little boy who wants a 70 Charger...................  :D

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: ck1 on May 03, 2007, 04:54:41 PM
I can answer that - -  No bunny's were hurt in the filming (that we know of) but one racoon did get killed by the Lambo... that was it (from what they showed us) oh, yeah a brick wall also got killed.... by two idiots in a Ford truck who thought they were tougher.
I think those cinder blocks weren't as solid as they should have been if they were real, they came apart to easy and powdery dust flew every where, kinda reminded me of the fake paver blocks the karate guys break.......................

I don't think so.  Cinder blocks are not made to be super strong.  They are made to distribute weight over a large area.  You can split one in half with a hammer very easily.  "putting a car on cinderblocks" is dangerous in fact.  they'll just crumble after a while.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein