News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Here is Mike's YouTube show recap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aimOpsd8u80

As usual , he speaks with courtesy and professionalism about the other team members....very cool  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Also...Morgan and special guest - - her Dad Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdoO0ZQu1I

NYCMille

Spike it VERY good at keeping secrets through editing, so I am VERY interested to see next weeks show.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 02, 2007, 12:45:41 AM
Quote from: ChargerRT440 on May 02, 2007, 12:42:46 AM
Chit :-X I knew there was something I forgot to watch! Guess I'll watch it on the weekend. sounds like a good episode. Good luck Mike and Jim.
How can you forget Bullrun ? I rushed home from my Birthday dinner( drinking ) just to watch my favorite show.

Happy Birthday BTW jackie..Sorry I went to bed early and wasn't feeling well yesterday. Otherwise I would have wrote you.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

pettyfan43

OK Mike you asked in your recap, I think once next week's episode is over, EITHER the Olds or the F150 goes home! i think it's gonna be a shocker but I am thinking the F150, MAYBE even the T/A.

As long as Mr Angry keeps after it, I don't care!   ;D

68chrgrwife

I just have to say that I think it was bs that they started your time before you even left.  Hey, cummon they let F-150 fix they POS when it broke and they did that on purpose.  But ANYWAY>>>Mike great job...Gotta hand it to you you kicked massive ass....I was like WTF when you passed the olds and the f-150...I don't know how you did it, but WOW!  I also want to say great match ups!  And once again if it weren't for those time bonus' you would have been in first place!  I just can't believe how much you guys have moved up especially since you got out from under the mexicans.  And you guys sent the f-150 back (they were always in first now it's you guys!!!).  Next week scares the heck out of me...good luck...I just don't feel like crying so don't get out of this thing please.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

skip68

Oh, I forgot to say this in my previous post. But, when the Charger wouldn't start, I thought it was cool that Goldberg came over to help you guys check out the problem! We all know he loves Mopar's, but that was pretty neat! Besides, how many people can brag about him checkin out their rides! I know he's rooting for you...(secretly!)  :D
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Lee01

I think you optain good time knowing NOW that your speedo was off 5mph. :yesnod:

I was very please to see Goldburg offering help, you can see is a car nut! :icon_smile_wink:

Jim & Mike, constant and just know what there doing! Props to you guys! :coolgleamA:

Olds guys....pissed because you pick them vs the Lotus....so? You are there to win? Right? :yesnod:

Ford.... look like they back to earth

Lotus guys, they screw out, plain and simple

T/A going a great job.

Also Mike, in your ''youtube'' recap, you mention 2 episodes left???  ???
Did you receive my pm about tip for the next bullrun?
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

HAZZARDJOHN

Quote from: NYCMille on May 02, 2007, 12:56:11 PM
Spike it VERY good at keeping secrets through editing, so I am VERY interested to see next weeks show.

This Post give me Hope!  ;D
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

skip68

Quote from: HAZZARDJOHN on May 02, 2007, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: NYCMille on May 02, 2007, 12:56:11 PM

This Post give me Hope!  ;D
:iagree:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 02, 2007, 12:17:16 PM

Also...Morgan and special guest - - her Dad Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdoO0ZQu1I

I have to say she looks good in that vid. Looks like she's slimmed down a bit since the show  :thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TUFCAT

Being that I'm a fan of all hotties....I will say she does look better now than she did on the show - - and I would agree with you that she might have peeled a few lbs.  But to be honest I really couldn't see much of her body in the videos, or on Spike TV for that matter ...mostly head shots -- which I don't mind at all !!!   By the way, I'd hit that  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:  :icon_smile_tongue: ....(and I do mean that in the nicest way)  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

BigJim

The Lotus boys had a great strategy.  If they didn't get lost, they were sending someone home.  But it is hard to navigate on back roads through Indian Reservations.  Not many signs or people around.  As for the challenge pick, we had an agreement with the truck.  What they didn't show a few episodes back, was that they radioed to us telling us that everyone was going the wrong way and we should turnaround so we went from last to first.  We owed them a favor.  And Mike (T/A) was helping us fix problems throughout the whole trip.  The idiots in the Olds are toolbags so why not throw them in against the Lotus?

But I knew how dumb the Olds guys are so I asked Mike to only tell Bill that we wanted to see the T/A against the truck.  By default the other 2 would have to run.  But we were exausted and Mike said he wanted the Lotus and I wanted the Olds.  That set it all up....

BTW, I made a toast that they edited out and Mike made a few comments to the Mario's that were also edited out.  Gotta love drama...
Big Jim

Khyron

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 01, 2007, 11:32:13 PM

Shes actually really nice. Ive been talking to her alot on myspace and shes very friendly.

because your not a cop..... people speak their mind in stressed situations.... I believe this to be the real her.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bordin34

Jim, what is with the olds guys calling you half a man? Is it an inside joke or were they trying to piss you off?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

NHCharger

Quote from: volk68 on May 02, 2007, 09:55:13 AM

1.  So far, Spike has shown a failed challenge or what looks to be an ellimination level disaster in nearly every preview of the next week.  In each case, not one of those events has resulted in that team's ellimination.  They showed Lambo getting on the trailer for week 2, they showed the BMW guy throwing his keys on the ground and saying "we're done", etc.  None of those things were as bad as they made them seem, and they were not elliminated in that episode.

Volk nailed it. In one of the older previews it shows the Olds boys driving down a dirt road while the narrator says " team olds takes a turn for the worst, blah, blah, blah. So your lead to believe they get lost and are sent home. When you watch the show it ends up being the same road team Charger was on 10 minutes earlier ::).

I have to give a  :thumbs: to Mike in the T/A. That boy can navigate. He had Morgan on some dirt road that didn't even show up on their overhead map shots, but he knew exactly where they would end up.
Since I have a Charger and a T/A I'm kinda hoping for a team 01 & 09 final.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

dkn1997

maybe it's the editing, but me being from NY (Long Island, not the city) the olds guys get under my skin.  Guys who act like that are the reason that people think New Yorkers are all guido retards.  Dude takes a 3000 mile road trip without his licence?  and what's with the car being registered in daddy's name?  grow up already.  I am not from the city, but I have the "accent" and I notice that on the rare occasions I travel, people hear me "tawk" and think I am some idiot.  Those two really feed into that stereotype.  I am sure that spike edits out any intelligent thought they have for the drama of it... they cannot be that stupid.  dumb luck might get you through the first few episodes, but they have come a long way, so they must have at least a little something going on upstairs.  Obviousely, you cannot know anyone by watching snippets from a tv show, so maybe spike makes them especially annoying on purpose....well, it works!!

I also don't get how Mike and Jim owe them something because they are from the same area.  Those two make it so that you either have to be thier best buddy or thier worst enemy.  no in between friendly rivalry for them.   and the navigator brother needs to lose the gay sunglasses too. 
RECHRGED

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 70charger_boy on May 02, 2007, 05:09:12 AM
What the fuck is the alliance with F150, all of a sudden? 

Prediction Team Charger out next week.  Good Bye BACKSTABBERS!!!  You screwed the mexicans and now olds!!

Woah, that took it a little too far. I wonder what Troy is gonna say about all the swearing :P. And also, I thought that Mike and Jim made a good decision by putting the Olds againest the Lotus. Personally, I think the Olds and the T/A are the Chargers biggest competition so I say it was a smart move. KEEP ON ROCKING MIKE AND JIM!!!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dave22443

I have a question for you Mike.

In this episode, they clearly show the Lotus guys bragging about reaching speeds of 140 MPH and having a hoot doing it.  I also noted that all camera shots from that run were in car, meaning they obviously left their chase van far behind.  And yet, at the end, there was no penalty for speeding?  Why not?

How fast did you get the Charger up to?  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

dkn1997

I think team F150 is everybody's biggest competition, at least when there were a lot of cars still in the field.  They can navigate very well and have a huge fuel supply.  Lose all of the challenges you want, as long as you keep coming in top 1 or 2 like they usually do you will be alright.   The vulnerability of the truck could come out in the next few episodes, though, as the challenges weigh more and more.  most of those challenges seem to favor the best handling car.

watch, next week it will be a pulling contest!!
RECHRGED

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

revshag

Hey Mike,
Great episode.  I started to get nervous when you had those problems at the beginning of the first leg, but was so psyched when you finished first.  Awesome!

Soooo glad the Lotus boys went home.  They were enough to keep my wife from watching!

And then the helmet toss in the preview made me nervous. 

Can't wait for next week!

Thanks again for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: dkn1997 on May 02, 2007, 05:15:52 PM

I also don't get how Mike and Jim owe them something because they are from the same area. 

yeah, there's only 8 million of us in the city.  how could they NOT know each other!   ::)
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

dkn1997

RECHRGED

chargerboy69

Mike and Jim,

The wife and I just watched the episode off the DVR, she loves the show as much as I do.  It was great. You two did a great job this week. Jim, way to keep your cool, and not pound Chachi and the Fonz into the ground.

Question for Mike is, have you already been to Indiana? I remember in another post you mentioned you were coming to Indiana to have Mr Angry worked on. I own the twin to your car.

Best of luck to both of you. Tim
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

70kracken

has anyone seen 70charger boy on the show, or any show for that matter?  ur hatin like you were racin against em and you were the on that got jacked.  the point of the show is to win some money.  ur not there to make friends.   keep ur swearing and hateful comments to ur self, no one hear wants to hear em.  and nice chihuahua by the way, i bet she looks cute next to ur hoopty in the driveway!
RELEASE THE KRACKEN