News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aifilaw

Quote from: Steve P. on May 01, 2007, 10:29:50 PM
Quote from: Khyron on May 01, 2007, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 01, 2007, 10:22:39 PM
And SHE is kinda pretty..  :D

Until she opens her mouth.  :rotz:

Damn ,,, you are surely hard on the poor girl.. I think she is handling this race very well... I would be damn proud of her if she were my daughter...   She just better back off when it comes to challenging the Charger.. ;)

I haven't even seen this weeks show....but I have to agree with her assessment of the typical police when she was pulled over. In effect, no ma'am there is no legal legitimate reason I pulled you over, sorry for wasting your time, I suck. Was the proper response from the officer.

Ask a kid (myself), 20-60 years ago what he wanted to be when he grew up. There were always two responses, "Policeman, fireman." That was back when police were approachable, protect and serve. Instead of being the punishing parent with a big stick waiting to stick it to you for defining what speed you wish to go based on safety and harm to others which most responsible citizens do. Ask a kid today what he wants to be, I have yet to hear the answer "policeman", in fact, that's on the list of things they don't even consider.
But then again with the last 40 years trend of Americans voting their freedoms away willy nilly, corresponding with the general rising stupidity of the average American....maybe "big stick parent-cops waiting to punish" is exactly what this Country needs... Sad.

I love this show, and great job Mike, sorry to spin the thread off course, but with the episode tonight, this post will get lost in a torrent of "wow, fantastic job charger" posts.
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

Rack

Ain't karma a bitch?

Actually the funny thing is if those Lotus guys were even MORE of a prick and wasted MORE time on the first leg, they wouldn't of got booted cuz the Olds guys wouldn't of had a chance to recover.

Next up, the chick and her back stabbing father. I'm getting tired of her badmouthing the police. Ummm, man, you WERE speeding. The cop is just doing his job. Even if it were ok to go 5 over in New Mexico, she admitted to going 7 over. That chick needs to learn some freakin' respect. JMO

Good job, Mike. I don't know what pisses you off in next week's episode, but I hope it doesn't end the race for you.

My prediction for next week: Olds boys get the boot.

NYCMille

I can't say to much about next week execpt that it IS the infamous helmet toss... I can say that I have been told by multiple inside sources that it is the BEST episode of the entire series... so we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm hittin' the sack and will give a full report tomorrow AM.

Cheers guys - Mike

Steve P.

Quote from: Rack on May 01, 2007, 11:19:54 PM

Actually the funny thing is if those Lotus guys were even MORE of a prick and wasted MORE time on the first leg, they wouldn't of got booted cuz the Olds guys wouldn't of had a chance to recover.

My prediction for next week: Olds boys get the boot.

I fully agree. It's a damn shame they didn't find a nice surf and turf place to sit down and eat.. An hour or two would have been PERFECT...  :D

The fold-mobile HAS to go next..

I wish they would bring back the girls from the first show and have them drive the SHIZZZZZNIT out of the blowsmobile.. I could watch that...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Steve P. on May 01, 2007, 10:29:50 PM

Damn ,,, you are surely hard on the poor girl.. I think she is handling this race very well... I would be damn proud of her if she were my daughter...   She just better back off when it comes to challenging the Charger.. ;)

Shes actually really nice. Ive been talking to her alot on myspace and shes very friendly.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

pettyfan43

Cool deal Mike.

AS said before, i hope it doesn't end your race for the cash.

Can't wait for the full update!

Steve P.

Holy crap...   over 19,300 people have read this thread... That's awesome.........   :o
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

man i hope the olds goes home next week not you guys. just one more week.. good luck to ya mike
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

71ChallengeHer

Mike and Big Jim , Way to go. Shelby and I were worried a the begining. Glad to see you are still in it. Big Jim , great deal of restaint you showed.  We have faith in you.  I honestly didn't think the Lotus guys would go, cause it was to predictable.  Too bad it wasn't the Olds boys.

ck1

is the guy from the trans-am team from the Brady Bunch? Mike?
CJK

71ChallengeHer

68isgr8

Great show!  :popcrn:  Dang, the preview is killing me!  :-\ 

ChargerRT440

Chit :-X I knew there was something I forgot to watch! Guess I'll watch it on the weekend. sounds like a good episode. Good luck Mike and Jim.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on May 02, 2007, 12:42:46 AM
Chit :-X I knew there was something I forgot to watch! Guess I'll watch it on the weekend. sounds like a good episode. Good luck Mike and Jim.
How can you forget Bullrun ? I rushed home from my Birthday dinner( drinking ) just to watch my favorite show.

ck1

there is only one true American muscle car team left baby! who is the host of this show, what a smart guy :angel:.............
CJK

Ponch ®

Quote from: bmoparmofo on May 01, 2007, 10:04:07 PM
I have faith, they wouldnt just give it away in the preview?.....right? ::)

that's what Im thinking too

She always has that look in her face like shes constipated and really needs to take a crap but cant.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChargerRT440

70charger_boy

MIKE- WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING??????????????

Are you loco en the cabeza???  You just handed the bullrun win to team F150!!  If you had a brain you would've used the rivalry between team lotus and f150, INSTEAD you BACKSTABBED team olds!!!  What the fuck is the alliance with F150, all of a sudden? 

Love 'em or hate 'em(team Olds) the best move you could've made would be to keep them in the end, because as drivers, THEY SUCK.....but they are fellow New Yorkers and I bet if you were in a burning building, or better yet, IF YOU NEEDED A CAR PART, they would help you out......"Karma has a way of rearing its ugly head"

Prediction Team Charger out next week.  Good Bye BACKSTABBERS!!!  You screwed the mexicans and now olds!!

in befo da lock

TUFCAT

WOW - that was harsh  >:( >:( >:(  - - Nothin like dumping all over the home team 70charger_boy  :icon_smile_blackeye: .  What happened to you?  Do you need to get your meds checked? ... if so, don't operate any heavy equipment today.  Better yet, ..... take a deep breath......, relax......, pick up the phone......., and call your therapist.  :flame:

Shakey

Quote from: 70charger_boy on May 02, 2007, 05:09:12 AM

Are you loco en the cabeza???  You just handed the bullrun win to team F150!!  If you had a brain you would've used the rivalry between team lotus and f150, INSTEAD you BACKSTABBED team olds!!!  What the fuck is the alliance with F150, all of a sudden? 

Love 'em or hate 'em(team Olds) the best move you could've made would be to keep them in the end, because as drivers, THEY SUCK.....but they are fellow New Yorkers and I bet if you were in a burning building, or better yet, IF YOU NEEDED A CAR PART, they would help you out......"Karma has a way of rearing its ugly head"

Prediction Team Charger out next week.  Good Bye BACKSTABBERS!!!  You screwed the mexicans and now olds!!

in befo da lock

Quotein befo da lock

Is that your intention with the above post - to get some shit stirred up so this thread will get locked?

Sounds to me as though your in need of some attention.  Start your own thread about something else and make sure it's interesting enough to keep people talking.

I'm all for speaking ones mind but trying to sabotage a thread such as this is just plain selfish.

Bones68charger

Quote from: 70charger_boy on May 02, 2007, 05:09:12 AM

in befo da lock

How did they screw or back stab them. The Olds guys have been talking shit about our boys for weeks. They did now owe them anything. It might not have been the best strategy, but I would have loved to see those sobs out. I can't stand them.

How did they screw or back stab them. The Olds guys have been talking crap about our boys for weeks. They did now owe them anything. It might not have been the best strategy, but I would have loved to see the Olds guys  out. I can't stand them.