News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

I have a feeling Team Olds is going to get kicked out? ???
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

69bronzeT5

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

jackel440

Dave22443

Man, I am NOT liking what the previews show for next week.  :icon_smile_angry:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Hemidoug

So was I...Looks like next week isn't kind to team Charger as well.  :flame:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

jackel440

red72chrgr

Next week don't look so good for team Charger. Sorry guys. Those Lotus guys sure got Goldberg when they almost hit the gate leaving.
Nothing personal, just business

Lee01

Way to go Mike and Jim :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

Hey will see some helmet action next week!
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

jasonfromIKILLYA

that is not a happy helmet throw.  well done this week tho bro.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

topduarte

bmoparmofo

I have faith, they wouldnt just give it away in the preview?.....right? ::)
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

TUFCAT

Kharma  - - aint that a bitch  ::)  ....it sure sounds like Mike and Jim will need a big favor - - and may have to do some major ass kissing to get it  :icon_smile_kisses: :icon_smile_kisses: :icon_smile_kisses:

pettyfan43

Well , 7 more days and we will finally know why you spiked the helmet huh?

Man I hope it's better than it looks.

Just remember, those challenges are done in the middle, and that was after a challenge so it doesn't mean it is all over!

Even still IF Mike and Jim Do lose that challenge, they are STILL 3 and 1. Not too bad!

Good luck next week guys, can't wait to hear Mikes you tube update from THis one!

I'd LOVE to see Mike and Jim just bust those two idiots heads open for em! ;D

69bronzeT5

I deffintley dont like the look of next weeks episode. :-\

It was cool though to see Goldberg helping with the Charger problem at the  start ;D

Steve P.

I don't know about you guys, but I need a beer.......  Where is that edge of the couch, shaking like a leaf and sweating bullets smiley??

The stall at the beginning was a bit hair raising. Then the mouth of mouths...  What part of the strategy don't these arseholes get??  Team Charger made sure they took out the one car that WILL out handle them. Is that so hard to figure?? If it's ever the Charger vs. the Oldsmobreakdown the Foldsmotortoise is going home..

When it comes to the Floord vs. the Charger the F-1pifty is going to be sending his truck fishtailing right through everything..  Floord goes home..

Only one other team to worry about at this point.. And SHE is kinda pretty..  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

67_Dodge_Charger

That was an impressive show this week.  Great navigation skills Jim.  Can't wait until next week.

Robert

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

pettyfan43

I thought it was kinda funny that the lotus guys were talking so big about not going home and they are gonna send somebody home.

THAT is what happens when you switch strategies in mid stream. You Dance with the partner that brought you.

The lotus guys got beat by their own arrogance.

pettyfan43

Quote from: Khyron on May 01, 2007, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 01, 2007, 10:22:39 PM
And SHE is kinda pretty..  :D

Until she opens her mouth.  :rotz:

Only one thing there, Remember by this time, they were ALL sleep deprived AND stressed! People can only go through so much.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Quote from: Khyron on May 01, 2007, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 01, 2007, 10:22:39 PM
And SHE is kinda pretty..  :D

Until she opens her mouth.  :rotz:

Damn ,,, you are surely hard on the poor girl.. I think she is handling this race very well... I would be damn proud of her if she were my daughter...   She just better back off when it comes to challenging the Charger.. ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

BUT they still put themselves in that position by doing that. IF they had worked to finish the first leg FIRST instead of last... Ya never know. They just assumed they could take everybody else out.

I still believe their arrogance played a part. I think those guys truly believed they were a shoe in.

Steve P.

For the most part, they were... The big downfall on their part was that they couldn't carry enough fuel and didn't play well together once they started getting tired..  Most of the time when they screwed up was due to arguing with eachother and missing a sign as they did tonight..

I give them props. How would your azz feel after more than 3000 miles in that go-cart and then sleeping on a fold up army cot?? I am very surprised their isn't more arguing. I fully expect Jerry Springer to pop his head in. Or maybe Dr. Phil...  Hahaha... 

All we can do is keep on watching.. I have no problem with that...  Just need more beer..... :cheers:

Great job in this leg again guys..  I think you did the right thing....   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida