News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

I think I saw somewhere where someone said that the staggered starts were 5 minutes apart but I could be pulling that out of my trunk.

Also, I don't think we have to worry about Team 01 tonight.  Sure, the Lotus is going to rack up a nasty time penalty and get into a challenge.  But knowing they have such a high penalty waiting for the looser, whoever decides who gets to challenge who will most likely pick the Ford to go against them because most consider the Ford to be the biggest threat.

Now, if the Ford team winds up being the one to set the challenges, then this is how I see it going down.  Team Ford will pit Team Lotus against Team Trans Am.  Then they will pit Team Olds against Team Charger.  Team Ford hates the Lotus and Trans Am would probably be the best chance to beat Lotus at their own game.  On the other hand, there's no love lost between Ford and Trans Am so either way, Ford wins.

Of course, all this goes out the window if Team Charger wins the first leg  :icon_smile_big:
If thats the case, then Team Charger will pit Lotus against Olds and Trans Am against Ford.

But hey, like I said, I could be pulling this all out of my trunk.  Will be interesting to come back a re-read this in a couple of hours to see how close I was!  LOL!!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

NHCharger

Quote from: Dave22443 on May 01, 2007, 07:14:01 PM
But hey, like I said, I could be pulling this all out of my trunk.  Will be interesting to come back a re-read this in a couple of hours to see how close I was!  LOL!!!

Since we're pulling different scenario's out of our trunk, here's mine.
Team Charger goes against team Lotus in the challenge and Team Charger gets beats and is handed a big time deficit. However, after the Spike producers review the homemade team lotus tapes and sees that they were obviously sandbagging, which runs contrary to the true rally rules (at least Spike's rules) their win against Team Charger is nulified.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TUFCAT

All I can say is whomever goes against the Lotus - its GAME OVER for them. It really pisses me off because everyone (with the exception of Team F150 - FOR  BUSTING UP THEIR TRUCK AND GETTING EXTRA TIME TO FIX IT) has run a clean, honest, and fair rally so far - only to be sent home because of some unfair players??  If this dirty trick results in Team Charger going home (or somebody else for that matter) ... its NOT cool, and goes against the true sprit of competition.  Shame on Spike if they let this happen  :icon_smile_angry: :icon_smile_angry: :icon_smile_angry:       

mikepmcs

I'm hoping the helmet slam comes anytime in the very near future(cause that is good)
If that helmet slam is from the last episode(meaning the final one), that could be bad,    very bad!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ramit

I think I saw somewhere where someone said that the staggered starts were 5 minutes apart but I could be pulling that out of my trunk.

Also, I don't think we have to worry about Team 01 tonight. Sure, the Lotus is going to rack up a nasty time penalty and get into a challenge. But knowing they have such a high penalty waiting for the looser, whoever decides who gets to challenge who will most likely pick the Ford to go against them because most consider the Ford to be the biggest threat.

Now, if the Ford team winds up being the one to set the challenges, then this is how I see it going down. Team Ford will pit Team Lotus against Team Trans Am. Then they will pit Team Olds against Team Charger. Team Ford hates the Lotus and Trans Am would probably be the best chance to beat Lotus at their own game. On the other hand, there's no love lost between Ford and Trans Am so either way, Ford wins.

Of course, all this goes out the window if Team Charger wins the first leg :icon_smile_big:
If thats the case, then Team Charger will pit Lotus against Olds and Trans Am against Ford.

But hey, like I said, I could be pulling this all out of my trunk. Will be interesting to come back a re-read this in a couple of hours to see how close I was! LOL!!!

I like that theory!  I didn't even think of that!

Khyron

There is a reason that Charger has a number 1 on it   :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

Khyron

hey Mike...

:icon_smile_big:

I have too say it...... I'm laughing my ass off at these Lotus guys!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

topduarte

charger first in 1st stage after 7 minutes lost!!

Good job guys!!

jackel440

mike you guys did awesome makn time on the fisrt leg.
lotus guys are a riot :hah:

Khyron

I have to ask..... and yes I know it's not over yet... but why not the F-150 against the Lotus?

or can you not say?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

Dave22443

Of course, all this goes out the window if Team Charger wins the first leg :icon_smile_big:

But hey, like I said, I could be pulling this all out of my trunk. Will be interesting to come back a re-read this in a couple of hours to see how close I was! LOL!!!

Ah hem...   :haha:

- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TUFCAT

:patrol: Morgan gets pulled over ---- again!! I guess she shouldn't have made that comment about hating cops, huh?  :fireangry:

Khyron

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 01, 2007, 09:41:34 PM
Morgan gets pulled over ---- again!! I guess she shouldn't have made that comment about hating cops, huh?

God damn I love Karma!  Me ----> :hah:  <---the bitch!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

Team 11 (Olds) gets pulled over for doing 100! I wouldn't have thought that POS could do that! Guess they can throw that time bonus away........I wonder if he is going to use that "my Uncle's brother in law is a cop" BS to get out of this one LOL!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

BlueSS454

Interesting the Olds just got pulled over for being reported by someone doing 100+ MPH, what about the Lotus doing 130??
Tom Rightler

jackel440

i love it " is there any one else with the number 11 on their car"
:hah:"Uh no officer"

TUFCAT

I Love that Trans Am Smilie - - SO Cool. By the way, if I was the Dad at this point..... I'd put a gun to my head.  :'( :'( :'(

69bronzeT5

Quote from: BlueSS454 on May 01, 2007, 09:50:58 PM
Interesting the Olds just got pulled over for being reported by someone doing 100+ MPH

I wonder if one of the other teams reported them  :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dave22443

- Abraham Lincoln