News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Was it just me, or is Goldburg sounding a little horse?

So, Mike, did you get and stone chips? :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

I didn't think much of the nasty dirt road.. I'm sure Mr. Angry was raring to go and didn't even give that wash board a second thought..   ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

Great Job, Even my wife cracked up at the 'Mopar guys' comment during the challenge!

Tell me that little punk in that olds didn't call Jim half a man! What a little bitch!

I don't know what you guys did to the fettuccine brothers but I think they have some jealousy issues!

MAN get rid of the damn LOTUS! Those have to be the most obnoxious guys in the race!

Good work guys!

mikepmcs

Nice job tonight Jim and Mike!  There was no other correct answer to Bill's question!
A couple of classic one liners from the big man tonight.  Jim...make sure you include those in your one liner book.(you're no small boy yourself though)

Olds guys called you out , so what.  Marshall arts expert my dong!(he got beat up alot in school no doubt) I'd kill that guy. hee hee.  Kidding it's all fun and games(no really I would kill that bumble)  Damn I'm talking to myself now.  Be right back................

Ok, I'm settled now. 

If I'm not mistaken, you did the best in the challenge tonight, right.  Something like 20 seconds or some crazy sh#$!

Can't wait til next week when Jim and deshondra square up.  My money is on Jim all day

Good show fellas, can't wait to see the utube recap tomorrow!

v/r
Mike
:2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

68isgr8

Great job guys!  :thumbs:
Mike, I liked your answer when Goldberg asked who you wanted to see go home.  :lol:
The suspense is killing me for next weeks episode, the Old's boys got their panties in a bind!

pettyfan43

Oh yeah, the comment about who you guys wanted to see go home was priceless!

Good luck guys and hey, have you hugged MR Angry today?  ;D

RECHRGD

Mike, great show tonight!!!!  Winning all your challenges is way cool.  I have a question going back a couple of weeks;  Did you discover why you were 6 mph fast on your speedo reading?  As you know, I'm installing a Gear Vendors unit right now and have 3.55 gears (as I think you do) with 28" tires.  I was supplied with the blue set of gears for the speedo.  Were your tires an in between size?  Anyway, I'm curious as to why you were that much off.  thanks, Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

TUFCAT

The Lotus boys finally had a funny dialouge going about their ball sacks - - that was about it.....then immediately went back to bitchin' at eachother like a couple  of old women :icon_smile_wink: . Those mario brothers  better behave with Big Jim!  I wonder if they pissed all over eachother in the car?  Just the thought of seeing another man piss in a cup while riding in a moving vehicle would make me sick   :eek: :eek: :eek:   So much for keeping the car nice boys..... or, maybe they like the smell of spilled piss ?

71ChallengeHer

Congrats Mike and Jim. Great show tonight. And the best time in the challenge :punkrocka: It's very nice to see you guys not ragging on the other teams. You both are true gentlemen. Jim , you had some funny one liners again tonight. Made me LOL. Shelby and I both thought we were gonna see the helmet throw tonight. But after the challenge , we knew you were safe. Looking forward to next week. I'll get my 11:00 phone call from my son to talk about the show. Did you get a new wheel and tire? Cause we didn't see you airing the tire up.

71bee

Good show!

I love your comments about my home state. :)  I've lived in Utah my whole life. we're our own country out here  :icon_smile_big:.

you guys did a bang-up job tonight, and yes, every MoPar guy in the country thinks your a NUT!!!  :smoke:   still, I gotta give you credit for not being afraid to actually "drive" that beauty. god knows I wouldn't put something that sweet thru that kind of torture.  :icon_smile_big:

jackel440

Awesome job MIke!!  I thought you did i rightous job on the challenge.man that car can handle.I loved the comment about the leav'n with the money. :rofl:that was good quick think'n.
my wife and i was laughing at jims one liners :rofl:I think i will have to buy one of his books too ;D
I don't know what you guys did to the olds guys but that was some rude as behavior.I saw jim swell up and man i thought oh sh!t.
keep it up guys

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

Yea, this show was a good one but again, they cut SOOOO much out of it. UTAH was probably the most beautiful state as far as scenery goes that I have ever been too. I think we we're in a state of constant shock that we were actually there. It's funny, but when you saw us driving down that dirt road Jim and I were both scared sh*tless... the road was was VERY tight and there was literally a drop that went straight down if you went over the edge. Plus the road was all scalloped so we could not go over 20mph and everytime we did and tried to stop the car would slide sideways... it was pretty hairy.

The challenge was actually a lot of fun, but again, they cut a lot of it. For instance, they didn't show that we had to turn around, dodge all boxes and race back and stop in a pre-determined box. I suppose they had their reasons for it though. Then we got pulled over and honestly, the cop was like the nicest guy. Since my headlights are true xenons each light has it's own balast and the balast didn't "pop" so to speak. When the officer told us we just flipped the lights on and off and again and it went right back on - it was actually a good thing we got stopped, because we really needed the light.

Khyron: In the challenge when they first started dropping the boxes at us there were really taking they're time and I was amped up and REALLY wanted to drive so I called them all p*ssies... of course I totally forgot that I had a microphone on an that they could hear me so as soon as I said that they pretty much just dropped them all out the back. Jim and I were like "OH SH*T!!". I am still waiting for my hate mail today because of that challenge...  ;D

RECHRGD: Actually I just corrected the speedo issue with help from GV. I spoke to Rick over there and he corrected everything for me... they are a TOP NOTCH company, I just wish I had another car to put another unit into.

As for Jim and the Brothers... Jim did VERY GOOD job of holding his temper. I have know for almost 20 years and I can tell you that if there were no camera's present the first word would have never even left the brother's lips before he hit the floor....  :D

Skued

Mike, great job last night!  I have question for you about the gas cans.  Carrying them in the cab with you didn't have problems with vapors?  :scratchchin: Maybe the vapors where the reason you kept them close... :D j/j

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Charger74

Quote from: Skued on April 25, 2007, 08:23:28 AM
Mike, great job last night!  I have question for you about the gas cans.  Carrying them in the cab with you didn't have problems with vapors?  :scratchchin: Maybe the vapors where the reason you kept them close... :D j/j

Steve

He probably didn't have enough room in the trunk for those big cans with all the recording equipment in there. 

Mike, great job on this show.  Really looking forward to next week and for afterward when you really fill us in on what really went down on the show.   Keep up the great driving....

Old Moparz

It's interesting, I never watch anything on TV on a regular basis except for this Bullrun show, & that's only because of Mike, Jim, & some ugly black Charger full of stickers.  :D

The suspense is building & it's cool to see who has to run the challenge now. I actually enjoy watching the two goofballs in the Lotus, as well as the Oldsmobuick twins, they're entertaining.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Steve P.

Yup, now more than ever it is max important to be first into camp.

Missed the Mexicans this week though.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Shakey

TUFCAT

Mike, to bad the washboard roads didn't cause the mario brothers to spill their cups of piss.  Speaking of piss - - you guys didn't do that - -  did ya?  :devil: 

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

pettyfan43

Quote from: Shakey on April 25, 2007, 08:45:11 AM
I fell asleep halfway through - who got sent home?

The Honda is gone, DR and Paris went home.

mikepmcs

Mike,
The Honda guys went home last night. 

Only non American Muscle left is the Lotus I believe.

edit, I need to type faster.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

TUFCAT

defiance

Can't say I'll miss paris.  Anyone that disrespectful to his own teamate is destined to failure in this sort of competition, where you really have to rely on each other.  DR should have bailed and co-piloted for the BMW guy when his copilot had to go home.  Let Paris leave the FIRST time he was eliminated!  Yeah, I'm sure the show wouldn't have allowed it, but it would've let the losers get eliminated, the BMW navigator guy go home to his family, let the BMW driver guy (who earned his spot) stay in the game, and gotten rid of a twit (Paris) all in one fell swoop :)

Meanwhile:

+1 for Morgan: "Put that down, we gotta focus." heheheheheh :D
-1 for Morgan: "I hate &%(@$& cops!" (blahblahblah)