News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

70charger_boy

TUFCAT

70Charger Boy, I'd hit that too  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:- - and have her make me a sandwhich on her way out  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:. The real question is - -  can she clean the house and have a meal ready when you come home??   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

I bet she looks like a real hag in the morning  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  - -  she'd look better after she fixes me some eggs  :icon_smile_wink:  Just kidding ladies....really, REALLY!  ;)

471_Magnum

Quote from: 70charger_boy on April 21, 2007, 01:18:04 PM
:o :o

How's that expression go... no matter how hot she looks, some guy, somewhere, is sick of putting up with her shit.

Just the same  :drool5:
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

70charger_boy

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TruckDriver

We should maybe get this thread back to the show. That what it is about, not the girls. Just my  :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charger_boy

remember one thing, It's all about the girls..........and now for something completly different

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

68chrgrwife

Quote from: MoparManJim on April 20, 2007, 11:04:12 PM
well I just rewatch the episode that was on last Tuesday night, I watch the F-150 and what they did, it looks like they got two cars with one pouch though, now I also found somthing out just by watching the episodem now as some of you are tick at F-150 boys on what they did about the speeding thing well they got what they deserv when they went through the brick wall, as it fuck there truck up complatly and you could say that was for them and what they did on the boys that was speeding that they got on camera, askly when they did the video taping of the other boys speeding was not "cool" at all. 

Now about the young woman in the red TA, yes I agree Morgan is very pertty indeed, she is the other reason why I'm watching this show, 1st reason is Mr.Angery with Mike and Jim , 2nd TA  woman Morgan. LOL 

I can't wait for next week episode to get here as it looks good. I just hope that Mike doesn't get pull'd over though. I know Morgan does though from what I seen in the clips. 

Jim

Unfortunatly if you watch the previews Mikey does get pulled over...Hopefully no ticket and not too much time lost.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigJim

The flag girls did make for interesting conversatoin in the car.  Andyes...they both felt good.  At least hugging them did. :'(  We weren't supposed to talk with them but I somehow got us past that roadblock.  Both Sterling and Jen are very sweet.
Big Jim

bull

Quote from: BigJim on April 22, 2007, 12:17:41 AM
The flag girls did make for interesting conversatoin in the car.  Andyes...they both felt good.  At least hugging them did. :'(  We weren't supposed to talk with them but I somehow got us past that roadblock.  Both Sterling and Jen are very sweet.

You dog. ;)

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: BigJim on April 22, 2007, 12:17:41 AM

hey - you got more than any of us...      YOU STUD!  (and i mean that in a totally non-homosexual way)
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

NYCMille

Ok, sorry for the delay on these questions - it was a crazy weekend. First off, Troy... thanks man.

jwilk01: But were you guys allowed to have your own cell phones
- No cell phones man, or electronics of any kind for that matter.

Wi. Charger Guy: Mike, you said when people got the boot off the show, they had to stay in a hotel for the duration. What about the BMW guys since it was a family issue that made them leave? Did one go home, and one stay?
- The BMW guys went home as they should have.

MoparManJim: How far off is the speedo? was is it - or + speed? 
- About 6mph too high

TUFCAT: Any thought of adding aftermarket a/c for the future like Classic Auto Air or Vintage Air?
- Believe me, I am actually dreading going to Key West next month with no A/C... but, you do what you gotta' do! Eventually I'll have one put in, just haven't really had the time as of yet.

Sinister68: Sometime when your in Houston, me and some of the other local DC.com folks ought to get together and buy you a beer...or at least a RedBull and some Fudge Stripes!!       
- I would love too... but first round for everyone is on me!

HITMAN 149 / HEMIDoug: We got meet up real soon as we're too close to eachother not too.

Ranger Max: thats Jennifer Nicole, one of the flag girls and a total sweetheart - those poor girls froze in those outfits they we're wearing

jasonfromIKILLYA:  the whole thing is worthless from this point on.
- Dude, I'm sorry you feel that way, but it really isn't. When we competed, we COMPETED!! I never threw a race in my life and this show was no execption - I really hope you continue to watch.

BigJim: The attorney for the production company almost got his ass kicked every day...usually by either Mike or me. 
- This was actually true, by the middle of the shoot there was not one person "crew" side that would speak to either myself or Jim alone... they really we're frighten of us, it was pretty funny.

TUFCAT: I bet she looks like a real hag in the morning.
- Dude, I saw Jen day in and day out everyday for a month... she has A LOT of make-up on in that pic and believe when I tell you she needs absolutely NONE of it... she is a woman who in person is simply one of those rare beauties... she is a true gem and honestly one of the nicest most un-pretentious women I have ever met and I feel as though am qualified to make that statement because when I was single I date the vast majority of women in Manhattan.... now that was nightmare! :brickwall:

TUFCAT

Mike, how did you feel about having your car shipped to an undisclosed location, and what carrier did they use? Did they apply all the war paint and lettering prior to you being rejoined to your car....and why did they wait until it was SO DAMN COLD OUTSIDE???  Any later and you would've had to throw a set of snow tires on Mr. Angry. Was there a delay or something that postponed the original shoot date? 

pettyfan43

Hey Mike and Jim, First I just want to say, Thanks for representing us mopar guys the way you have. Where a couple of the teams look like real absolute d!(#s, you guys are doing what you gotta do without all the drama of the Olds or F150 and lotus guys! If I had to hear about how great and wonderful that damn lotus is one more time or how cool that ugly assed olds is one more time, I could burn the both of em!

Second, I LOVE to see that Charger bust on everything you have faced in the challenges. The opening shot of the burnout is PRICELESS!

AND It took REAL COJONES (hope that's spelled right!) to post a phone number with these rabid guys here!  :icon_smile_big:

I'd really like some more info on the engine combo and how you like it (Aside from the fuel mileage!)
That sounds like a combo that should work very well in my 66 Charger.  Looks like it moves a big heavy B-Body really well. ANd seems like the reliabillity is fantastic as well.

Anyway thanks for being so accessible and for being a just a couple of cool car guys doing this!

Bones68charger

TUFCAT

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

It may be fugly but their isn't a Cordoba on earth worth more than that Olds  :rotz:..........i don't wanna here about your grandmas car or uncle ed's tubbed 9 second car either :icon_smile_evil:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us