News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Sinister68 on April 19, 2007, 07:58:43 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 19, 2007, 05:23:21 PM
Mike, you said when people got the boot off the show, they had to stay in a hotel for the duration. What about the BMW guys since it was a family issue that made them leave? Did one go home, and one stay?

I was wondering the same thing.   ???

My 2 questions:
1- Were the use of GPS (or other similar devices) prohibited during the show?  ???
2- Has your partner Jim seen any of these posts?   :D

Sometime when your in Houston, me and some of the other local DC.com folks ought to get together and buy you a beer...or at least a RedBull and some Fudge Stripes!!   ;D  :icon_smile_big:  :yesnod:

If you dont mind, i think i can answer these:
No GPS was allowed.  all they got were walkie talkies.
His partner Jim is member BigJim on this forum. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

funny... now i guess some "new " members are watching & enjoying...but haven't followed the post from the start... being it's up to 40 pages now!!! NICE!!!! alot of the questions,MIKE  has answered already are being asked over & over again!!! not to be a
DoUc_E bag..... but maybe at least spend some time reading the thread from the start.... ( i know...some people see 40 pages!!!!  :o and say  oh helllll no ..i aint readin 40 pages!!!!)..... it's verrrry informative and cooool stuff, that is to be learned about the show!!!
just  my  :Twocents:!!!
sorrry  :RantExplode: i'm done rantin!!!!! but just some food for thought!!!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

honestly, hitman.  It is so damn tough to read all 40 pages.  This isn't the chics on chargers thread.  I will kill myself if i had to read 40 pages of "Mike you're so awesome you rock Oh, by the way,..."  then they askthe same question that was asked 25 times and anwered 100 times...... :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: Ok I feel better now...

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 70charger_boy on April 19, 2007, 08:49:35 PM
honestly, hitman.  It is so damn tough to read all 40 pages.  This isn't the chics on chargers thread.  I will kill myself if i had to read 40 pages of "Mike you're so awesome you rock Oh, by the way,..."  then they askthe same question that was asked 25 times and anwered 100 times...... :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: Ok I feel better now...

right...but my point is WE've started from the begining.... and don't want to keep readin the same questions...especially when they were just asked like a page or two ago!!! yea i know i'm startin to get annoyed at that NYC mike guy toooo!!! LOL mr damn popular!!! hahaha
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

NHCharger

After reading what Brian in the Lotus wrote it's now obvious that the producers are manipulating the rules. Kinda takes the "real" out of the reality show idea.
I would imagine this would have a negative effect on the remaining teams, knowing that no matter how hard they try, the producers have by now already selected the team they want to win and will continue to massage the rules in an effort to get the outcome they want.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TUFCAT

If Team F150 wins.... there will be a lot of guys from a particular Mopar website calling foul on Spike TV!  We want the Charger to win, but at a FAIR game. 

70charger_boy

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 19, 2007, 09:00:14 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on April 19, 2007, 08:49:35 PM

right...but my point is WE've started from the begining.... and don't want to keep readin the same questions...especially when they were just asked like a page or two ago!!! yea i know i'm startin to get annoyed at that NYC mike guy toooo!!! LOL mr damn popular!!! hahaha
:iagree:

TruckDriver

That girl has nothing on the girl in the red Trans Am. The T/A girl is a doll :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 19, 2007, 09:22:00 PM
If Team F150 wins.... there will be a lot of guys from a particular Mopar website calling foul on Spike TV!  We want the Charger to win, but at a FAIR game. 

I already called foul bro.  and even if he doesn't win, it's a foul now.  the whole thing is worthless from this point on.  guess we'll have to just enjoy the shots of a beautiful car and a couple of cool guys that don't wreck it in the end of the movie.  :D
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

HITMAN 149

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 19, 2007, 11:05:00 PM
That girl has nothing on the girl in the red Trans Am. The T/A girl is a doll :yesnod:

OMG!! have you seen the spike pics of jennifer!!!! OFFHA!!! :drool5:...although, i do like the way blondie in the red t/a "absorbs" the bumps in the road while driving!!! hehehehe (bouncy..bouncy..bouncy!!!)
:devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

SRT-440

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 19, 2007, 11:05:00 PM

Yeah she is..and she left me a comment on myspace!  :o
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: Ranger Max on April 19, 2007, 10:03:01 PM
Maybe it should be chicks on bullrun then!

photoshop anyone?  that face is a bit too perfect. 
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Steve P.

Man oh man. What is she 20?? You guys are getting old.. A bit of makeup and she is more than perfect. I have 2 daughters with perfect complexions. No need to photo chop. Our lady of the Poncho-T/A won't need any help for many years to come..  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MoparManJim

well I just rewatch the episode that was on last Tuesday night, I watch the F-150 and what they did, it looks like they got two cars with one pouch though, now I also found somthing out just by watching the episodem now as some of you are tick at F-150 boys on what they did about the speeding thing well they got what they deserv when they went through the brick wall, as it fuck there truck up complatly and you could say that was for them and what they did on the boys that was speeding that they got on camera, askly when they did the video taping of the other boys speeding was not "cool" at all. 

Now about the young woman in the red TA, yes I agree Morgan is very pertty indeed, she is the other reason why I'm watching this show, 1st reason is Mr.Angery with Mike and Jim , 2nd TA  woman Morgan. LOL 

I can't wait for next week episode to get here as it looks good. I just hope that Mike doesn't get pull'd over though. I know Morgan does though from what I seen in the clips. 

Jim

BigJim

WOW!!!  Step away for a few days and you guys add like 5 pages of threads!!!  It's mint!!!

I have to add one thing to Mike's explanations of what's happening.  No one has ever done anything like this for TV and because of that, there were so many unforeseen problems.  Everything from set problems to multiple rule changes and amendments.  The attorney for the production company almost got his ass kicked every day...usually by either Mike or me. 

And as for the last challenge...the stunt director told us that there was no way the "blocks" could hurt our cars.  So Mike offered to smash one into his $2 chin before we smashed them with our $18k paint job.  He did not accept the challenge....BITCH!!!

On a side note, I am considering a big book of one liners.  It might be ready by X-mas time   ;D
Big Jim

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

I got a question for ya Jim.  How did those flag girls feel?  Were they nice?  ;)
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

General_01

Just saw the Saturday night rerun. Those Ford guys were idiots for thinking they even had a shot at beating the Lotus.  :hah: And then to plow through a brick wall?  ::) Morons. I also like Jim's facial expressions after Goldberg said he was giving them time to fix their truck. :D Safety issue or not, they shouldn't have been givin extra time. They chose to blow through the wall. Nobody made them do that and if they thought a brick wall wouldn't damage their truck (even if a producer told them that) they are just plain stupid. :brickwall: I knew Mike and Jim were gonna make it. Nobody broke down on this leg, so the Mexicans didn't have a chance.

Good going guys. I'll be watching the next episode on Tuesday night. I missed it and watched it tonight and had to read about 8 pages. Don't want to do that again. Getting down to the nitty gritty now. Should be interesting.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

aifilaw

Quote from: BigJim on April 20, 2007, 11:40:21 PM
And as for the last challenge...the stunt director told us that there was no way the "blocks" could hurt our cars.  So Mike offered to smash one into his $2 chin before we smashed them with our $18k paint job.  He did not accept the challenge....BITCH!!!

Comic gold!
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: Steve P. on April 20, 2007, 08:16:57 PM
Man oh man. What is she 20?? You guys are getting old.. A bit of makeup and she is more than perfect. I have 2 daughters with perfect complexions. No need to photo chop. Our lady of the Poncho-T/A won't need any help for many years to come..  ;)

bro, I'm 28.  I'm not old.  I understand how photoshop works since I use it and my girl uses it professionally.  It's not about the complexion.  Look at how soft the edges of her face are and how smoothly the tones in her skin change.  That's called the Smudge tool in photoshop.  I know guys who get paid BIG BUCKS to do that to the high end models before they go to print.  You are aware that all of the girls in Playboy are photoshopped right?  I'm sure she is beautiful in real life, but that's not her in that picture.

ps - just in case anyone is confused, I'm talking about the flag girl here.

Rolling_Thunder

who cares if shes photoshopped?  We'd all hit it anyway i'm sure...           BTW - i loved it when mike said he better stamp the time slip because Jim was just going "to grope her or something"...           :rofl:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip